Permanent VISA Process for Pregnant Wife

Assalam O Alikum

Dear Friend

last week i got the yellow visa slip from dammam and i sent the visa slip to Pakistan (Karachi)
my wife is 3 months pregnant can she got the medical fitness.
i have seen on the notice board during my medical test in Hilal medical center (Karachi). They have written that if your wife is pregnant then they will not do the medical till the delivery of baby.
if you have any info about the medical of pregnant wife please reply here.

walikum as salam,

dear brother your wife can come here there is no problem if your doctor permit to her fly by airplane than she can. otherwise it will be not good for baby. as far as concern about medical checkup if your wife no such issue she can clear here medical. My one friend bring his wife in 7 month in KSA. So, you can bring your wife there is no such rule.

Regards,
as salam o alaykum

ifyalam wrote:

walikum as salam,

dear brother your wife can come here there is no problem if your doctor permit to her fly by airplane than she can. otherwise it will be not good for baby. as far as concern about medical checkup if your wife no such issue she can clear here medical. My one friend bring his wife in 7 month in KSA. So, you can bring your wife there is no such rule.

Regards,
as salam o alaykum

Assalam O Alikum

she has just 4th month start.
actually i am worrying about the medical fitness from medical center. may be due to no X-Ray in pregnancy they will not give the fitness certificate.
but from your answer about your friend now i am relax
Thanks friend Afyalam

Please do not do the X-Ray because this is not good for in Pregnancy and if you will tell the your medical checkup doctor then she will not get the X-ray. Therefore be relax there is no problem either 4th month started.

take care

hey this question impacts me as well. can you please inquire as to whether if her permenant visa would be processed without the xray results?

95wellington wrote:

hey this question impacts me as well. can you please inquire as to whether if her permenant visa would be processed without the xray results?

coming Monday my family will proceed for the medical process. my agent in Pakistan already told me that your family will get the FIT certificate during pregnancy without X-Ray.
when my family will get the fitness certificate i will reply you here

Thanks afaq78, please keep us updated.

95wellington wrote:

latest update is X-Ray is must even wife is pregnant or not
medical center is saying we use the protection
so I decided that my family will not go for the medical.

which centre u opted ? in lahore or karachi? i guess in lahore they accept to make u fit without xrays etc..

afaq78 wrote:
95wellington wrote:

afaq78, your response is really concerning me.

I am curious to know whether if something can be done to get 'around' this issue?

DrHassanMalik wrote:

which centre u opted ? in lahore or karachi? i guess in lahore they accept to make u fit without xrays etc..

afaq78 wrote:
95wellington wrote:

my family is in Karachi
taj medical center DHA they are saying they must do the X-Ray
other 2 centers are not accepting the medical for pregnant wife they are saying you have to come after delivery of the baby

95wellington wrote:

I am curious to know whether if something can be done to get 'around' this issue?

my friend you will asked from you agent may be in your country they will allow the medical without X-Ray.
because in Pakistan some other city medical center are agree to give fitness without x-ray

afaq78 wrote:
95wellington wrote:

my friend you will asked from you agent may be in your country they will allow the medical without X-Ray.
because in Pakistan some other city medical center are agree to give fitness without x-ray

yes that did happen in lahore and islamabad with alot of my contacts.. Xray was exempted..

if wife is pregnent and how can visa stapming from etimad

asadmalik2004 wrote:

if wife is pregnent and how can visa stapming from etimad

Etimad need only the documents
if your wife is more then 3 months pregnant then medical center will take the X-Ray and they will use the protection also

she went to the medical centre but they told we need one of letter from saudi embasy

asadmalik2004 wrote:

she went to the medical centre but they told we need one of letter from saudi embasy

letter about what

when my wife gone to medical center in karachi they do not ask any thing they just did the medical

because they told go to the saudi embasy and sow them the all altrasound report then they will give you one of letter or foram then that letter will give to medical centre then they will make a medical.

asadmalik2004 wrote:

because they told go to the saudi embasy and sow them the all altrasound report then they will give you one of letter or foram then that letter will give to medical centre then they will make a medical.

if you go personally to embassy then they will not entertain you
better go through th agent
as they know better about this procedure

so do you have any agent reference in islamabad. because i ask some agent they dont know this procedure. if you help me.

asadmalik2004 wrote:

so do you have any agent reference in islamabad. because i ask some agent they dont know this procedure. if you help me.

i do not know any agent in islamabad
but i will send you msg privately and give one number of the person. he is in KSA he will guide you regarding this procedure

ok thanks

asadmalik2004 wrote:

ok thanks

Welcome

I Need help if i have already family visa in iqama then family went to pakistan burn baby so how to add baby visa. and if also etimad will do this procedure then which travel purpose will be choose.

Asslamoalaikum
Dear friends,

Last week complete my process family perminant visa.. I sent yellow visa paper at my home.. my wife pregnant 4th month and two days befor we knew she have HCV ..but virus not active n all report ok RNA every thing report ok..can I send my for medical test ..? Eligible for visa??  Plz suggest me what I do..???

Asslamoalaikum
Dear friends,

Last week complete my process family perminant visa.. I sent yellow visa paper at my home karachi pakistan.. my wife pregnant 4th month and two days befor we knew she have HCV ..but virus not active n all report ok RNA every thing report ok..can I send my wife for medical test ..? Eligible for visa??  Plz suggest me what I do..??? Can I bring wife ksa.. any body know any agent in karachi to solve my problem..plz help me friend...