I want to know your thoughts!:)

Hi, everyone! I'm going to need your help! I'm currently writing a blog about living in Saigon. For now it's full of pictures but from time to time I also like to write few words. Now I have one idea but to make it real I need you to share what you think about living in HCMC, about living in Vietnam, about living in Asia... What is special here? What is special for you, personally? What's your impression? I want to post your thoughts on my blog to show others how cool is it to live here and maybe give them some courage to make a big step and travel as we do. Just if you'd be interested here's my blog - vietnamey.tumblr.com/

Everything what you'd like to share and everything that you let me post there write here, below with your name or nickname at the end so I know how to sign you. Everything'll be posted without any personal details about you, just some signature of your choice. Please, don't spam with anything else in this topic. If you have any question just send me a private message!

Thanks for your help and have a good time, guys! xoxo

I am currently a vietnamese and live in here for a long time.From my viewpoint,this is really worth to live in Vietnam particularly in Hochiminh city.I am now a first year university student and in the international program so you can see even education and many fields more would step by step cooporate with overseas company or organization.Additionally,the tropical weather is great and make us comfortable.However, there are some risks and cultural shocks that need to be considered for foreigners.
                                                                                               Hieu Nguyen ^^..