Massage Place

Hi everybody,

I am new in Saigon.

Since im trying to as much as sport as i can next to my job, i am searching for a good massage place with no hidden surprises :)

If possible it should be next to the city center !

Thanks so much,

Chris

Hello Chris.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi,

I recommend the “Khai Hoan” (206 - 3/2 street, Q.10), not far from the center and most taxi drivers know it.

They have separate sections men/women (massage, beauty, sauna & spa).

I usually have the VN traditional body massage along with a foot massage. They perform an excellent job and the place is relaxing and clean.

khaihoanhotel.com

Hi,
You should try Miu Miu on Chu Manh Trinh. Very clean place, with an extensive choice of massages, from very soft to hard. And there's happy hour from 12 to 3pm everyday.
My spa is good too but a bit more expensive, i love the decor though.

:)

[advertising your own business is not allowed : please register in the business directory]

I've been to Spa Tropic which was excellent. It's more of an expat place and is more expensive. Not fancy but very clean, professional and nice. I also just found out that the Sivananda Yoga Center offers Aryuvedic Massages. They have a website you can check out. Haven't had one there yet, but I plan to when they all return from teaching the massage workshop in Cu Chi this weekend.

All that effort, then to have it removed for advertising.

colinoscapee wrote:

All that effort, then to have it removed for advertising.

Aw man, did i miss a good 6 year old necropost?  Dammit.

Closed