Attestation

Dear Brother,

I am working in  a company which is in Dammam recently i have send my Certificates for attestation regarding change of my Iqama Profession it's been more than 2 months getting delay and delay as the agent is saying that he submitted the Original Certificate to Saudi Embassy and they have been send a letter for verifying my Certificate i asked to give the date they not saying any ref no they say Nothing... when i talk to the University they are asking the date and Courier name or service... i am really confused can any one will suggest me how to get attested my certificates it's been 3 months around............ plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yours
Mohammed Sharief              reply soon to my mail [email protected]

Dear my case is also the same i know that may be u r sending someone from ur family to the university first do this homework find through which agent in delhi did u submitted to SACA then give ur broder or whoever is going to univ ur degree's photocopy and agents name then tell them that it was submitted through this agent this is what i did saw in my university in JNTU hyderabad one guy whose bro in law is in Riyadh submitted his degree through HIba exports he brought degrees copy and agents name and found out his matter and humdulilah it was already dispatched and i was also not having tracking no when i found that that guy came to know just through his agents name i also asked through this procedure,
I hope this helps you but if you want anything more my contact details are [email protected] and my cointact no is +917799303182.
Regards.
Asrar Ahmed Farooqui.

I am also in dammam and i want to send my certificate for attestation do you know any reliable agent in dammam