Accommodation

Do knopw anyone there yet that can help me find a apartment for 200 euros a month, maybe a agent, or someone there can can help, I will be there on monday the 15th and need some help, I know of the website 999/md to dind places that are the local going rate , not the foreigner bloated rates, but I need help in finding these people to rent from, and thoughts?

its better u take an apartment on daily basis for few days and meanwhile look around. ring numbers from website, visit apartments and settle one of ur choice thats what i did. in chiocana and riscani you may find homes in ur range. may be botanica too although botanica is better than chiocana

Thanks, besides 999.md. are there any other sites you know of to find a place or a decent agency to work with?

I know how it is done and know what are the real local prices, since i live here in Romania for 9 years, and have visited Chisinau many times

Hi ml2069,

A new topic has been created with your post on the Modolva forum for more visibility.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello. My answer is too late, but I am writing because lately there are many people interested in accommodation in Chisinau, Moldova. The accommodation dedicated sites are mainly in Romanian and Russian language, this is why for a foreigner it is quite challenging to find the information he needs. Actually there is a reliable company who can find accommodation for you and they also have a wide range of other services - check them for more details - vipservices.md
Corina