This post is only for females :)

Hi guys, my name is Martyna, I'm from Poland. I'm here cause I'm looking for some new friends in Riyadh. I will get there in 10 days inshalah. If anyone is lonely there or want to meet someone to talk with and spend some time I just let you know that I'm here :)

hello , how old are you ?

Hi Martyna,

Trust me, you're about to find out just how many of the guys here won't notice or won't care that this post is for FEMALES ONLY.

Just don't forget to use that handy little "REPORT" triangle at the top of each topic reply for all those would-be Romeos out there! Maybe that will teach them to....

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

and will keep the annoying messages to a minimum!  Good luck finding some new lady friends. Expat-blog TEAM will take care of the unwanted ones.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Im martha awaiting for your arrival lop.tell us when you get here...see u then and hoping to be friends when u land in Ksa

I am 23, only femals :)

hello, just drop me your email please. Or text to me [email protected]

Hello Martyna,

It is recommended that members do not post their private e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal contact information on the open forums for security reasons. It really is an unsafe practice.

Once you do so, we cannot protect you from spam and annoying contacts, identity theft, etc.
Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hi..great..life itself is an examination..and in this country one plus.
nice to b here.

Hi/Salaams

I will be moving there in August but will be living in Buraidah can anyone tell me of anyother Brits and Muslim women that are also living/working around Unaizah and Buraidah? Also any tips etc highly welcome!!

Kind
Rabia :)

hi martyna

im already here from uk london! married no kids :-)

welcome to riyadh :-)

Hi Martyna!
Welcome to Riyadh,, hope you have a great time here
are you looking for foreign or local friends ?

Sorry hind400 have we missed something here? ?  :/:/

Hi londonwify

What you mean ?

Hi Martyna,
I have not arrived yet but should be coming in a few weeks.  How is it going for you in Riyadh?
Lorinda

Hi there,

housewife here...

hope we can be friends... 😊
add me!

Muslimah_UK wrote:

Hi/Salaams

I will be moving there in August but will be living in Buraidah can anyone tell me of anyother Brits and Muslim women that are also living/working around Unaizah and Buraidah? Also any tips etc highly welcome!!

Kind
Rabia :)

Go to Dr Sulaiman Habib hospital in Buraidah. You will find it there. you can also visit their website.
:cheers::cool:

hello martha so lets hang out then :)

mia2728 wrote:

hello martha so lets hang out then :)

Hang out where ?? Suggest some place... How about one of the compound.......

Hello Marian yeah sure its a good idea but I don't know some compound here :(  so I guess we end at the mall or in restaurant :)

Hello. Martyna
hope you a good trip