Party people please kindly invite me to private parties! Please?

Hi everyone! I'm Kier and I have been searching for contacts to get me in to private parties. I have been here in Riyadh for 3 months already. I'm a really fun person and I love to party. Please hit me up if you know any event going on. Thanks!  Will really appreciate it if you will help me with my social/party life. Take care everyone! Mwah 😘

:/

handlewithkieer wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm Kier and I have been searching for contacts to get me in to private parties. I have been here in Riyadh for 3 months already. I'm a really fun person and I love to party. Please hit me up if you know any event going on. Thanks!  Will really appreciate it if you will help me with my social/party life. Take care everyone! Mwah

Just keep in mind to what happened to one of our fellow country man...(in the news recently)....as your name say...do take kier...!  :blink:

You need to have friends who are expats to get into interesting parties. Embassies are a good place to start of course but you'll need friends who can take you and are willing to pay. They're around 300 riyals but can be lots of fun.

Also, start socializing with people at your job and network through them. It's not easy to start meeting people any other way, in the beginning.

It takes a lot of time and effort and lots of trial and error, but if you're patient, you'll start making some good friends and find interesting things to do.

You're in the wrong country.  :|

Thank you lizzy! Do you know anyone? :)

live.ali wrote:

Is it just me or the duck face also intrigues you  :/ 
and what exactly happened Popolocroix,would you care to elaborate.

There is a party in Seder village on 31st - :D:D

Hi vijith! Can you hook me in? Thanks 😊

Popolocroix wrote:
handlewithkieer wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm Kier and I have been searching for contacts to get me in to private parties. I have been here in Riyadh for 3 months already. I'm a really fun person and I love to party. Please hit me up if you know any event going on. Thanks!  Will really appreciate it if you will help me with my social/party life. Take care everyone! Mwah

Just keep in mind to what happened to one of our fellow country man...(in the news recently)....as your name say...do take kier...!  :blink:

:dumbom::D

Djzubaid wrote:
live.ali wrote:

Is it just me or the duck face also intrigues you  :/ 
and what exactly happened Popolocroix,would you care to elaborate.

Something horrible so  don't try to dig it. lol

hmm,atleast in which news paper did this "horrible story" featured guys?

it wasn't  featured at all.  But  it was  featured in our local channels that was   the  reason why  we knew. 

I'm gonna give some words  then you can figure out  what happen.

meet up
hang out maybe
after
battered
injuries
hospital
still alive

I  guess at least that might give you a clue. :D

seeker of truth wrote:

it wasn't  featured at all.  But  it was  featured in our local channels that was   the  reason why  we knew. 

meet up
hang out maybe
after
battered
injuries
hospital
still alive

Haha   :lol: , i got so many clues that I can write a party anthem about it.

please fillin the folloin details I you want to attend western party

your Full name:
your age:
your gender:
your residence in Riyadh:
your contact number:

Hi Jhon81

I am interested at attend westren party can you tell me the location please

Hi Jhon81

I am interested at attend westren party can you tell me the location please, my e-mail is [email protected]

Surely the Filipino mafia have a bunch of social events........ I can count the number of basket ball and desert bbq's those guys have every month on a caterpillars feet.

Or you could just go hang out at the good ship lollypop I'm sure they'll have expensive tickets for something.

mrthoth wrote:

Surely the Filipino mafia have a bunch of social events........ I can count the number of basket ball and desert bbq's those guys have every month on a caterpillars feet.

Or you could just go hang out at the good ship lollypop I'm sure they'll have expensive tickets for something.

really?  do you know it's whereabouts?
and what hell is that ship? :lol::o:dumbom:

Whats is the criteria to attend this party dear... I am interested. thanks

Go have fun. Don't let fear run your life.  I'm in Tabuk and have no connections yet but wishing for the best.  Only here seven weeks so far and little fun but good times at the beach.

I am desperate to go party!!!

I am happy live here without a party  :D  Anyway have fun

Well said,

The number of people who'd do nothing social in their own country then pretend to be some kind of party animal here is astonishing.

mrthoth wrote:

Well said,

The number of people who'd do nothing social in their own country then pretend to be some kind of party animal here is astonishing.

LOL

Djzubaid wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

meet up
hang out maybe
after
battered
injuries
hospital
still alive

Haha   :lol: , i got so many clues that I can write a party anthem about it.

Of course, the news was featured a couple of times!!! and there was even an update recently!...
search arabnews "250,000" maybe, it will show up! ;)

welcome Kier :)

well, i can :)

ajab 66 wrote:

ready to help you inbox me+

Replying to old threads is pretty pointless, more so when your replies are meaningless.
Perhaps you could introduce yourself properly.