Cheap long term rental companies

Hi all

Can anyone recommend any cheap rental companies  in Dubai but companies that deal with long term leases? 1 year??... Thanks

Hi Libran,
Majority of tenancy contracts are for 1 year only and Dubai is anyways very expensive with rentals are on rise after the exp2020 win. I will suggest White Feather Properties Tel.: 04-454 2558 , Rocky Real Estate 04 3532000.
Take care

sandp_agl wrote:

Hi Libran,
Majority of tenancy contracts are for 1 year only and Dubai is anyways very expensive with rentals are on rise after the exp2020 win. I will suggest White Feather Properties Tel.: 04-454 2558 , Rocky Real Estate 04 3532000.
Take care

Hi Sandp_agl

My apologies but its not property that I'm after- its car leasing!!! Thats why this thread is in the Cars and Transportation forum!!!

Thanks very much for the heads up !!

Oh I misunderstood this. Well there are companies with yearly lease but the same price you can pay as car installment when you buy it on a loan. There are banks offering loan at 3 to 4%. Cheers, Sandeep

sandp_agl wrote:

Oh I misunderstood this. Well there are companies with yearly lease but the same price you can pay as car installment when you buy it on a loan. There are banks offering loan at 3 to 4%. Cheers, Sandeep

Thank you Sandeep and no problems on the misunderstanding! I have always purchased a car but when I come out this year to Dubs, Ive decided on hiring a car on a long term lease.. I have a few car companies already at hand but I wanted to know if theres anywhere thats economical with high customer service standards- this is a vibrant community who would 'know' great intel!!...thanks

Hi Libran
Can you tell me how the lease thing worked out? Coming to RAK in February and if I can lease a car long term for the same price as buying one that would be great! Can you share names of companies that you'd recommend? I"m from the Caribbean, would an international driving licence suffice? Thanks and Best regards!