Ford Explorer/Edge - Pls advice.

Friends,

I had been doing my home work on ford explorer 2013 and pretty excited to have one and went to showroom @ Primier-motors, Khalidiya and realized that the explorer is very wide and lengthy, I knew this car is bigger than land cruiser and witnessed it. Ideally I don't need a 7-seater SUV but I really love this car.

The sales adviser asked me to try Ford Edge Limited, trust me it's an awesome car with beautiful interior (Sony entertainment system and vista moon-roof) but the front view is not as good as explorer. Explorer XLT leather is of 150K and Edge Limited is 142K. I had been dreaming of explorer from 2 months now all of sudden I'm going with edge, my heart and mind is not accepting it, very confused and couldn't sleep last night . Need your advice on this.

Thanks.

Explorer is a clear winner all the way.  One of the best designed American cars, with very good safety features.  Edge is ok with some fancy fittings, but Explorer is tried and tested.  Saying this from personal use experience.  Go for it!

Hi MJ,
Thanks a ton for your right advise. Finally I got my Explorer XLT leather and I'm loving it. Amazig looks comfort ride, huge cargo space if third row is folded.. over all the best american car.. Cheers.