How to kill time ?!

get a sharp object, turn the watch back side, flip the cover, pop the battery out ! dead !
kidding aside..
its another boring day at work - and unfruitful - in the sense that i haven't done anything ahhh important?! heheh
just exchanging emails - answering my boss mails as if i am really him !?
other than that. nothing much.. i spent the whole day browsing - and reading - and wondering
i hope the nigerian girls abducted by the boko haram are safe - surely not
but i hope they soon find and rescue them..
staying online the whole day i was able to know one person online and share some ideas about living here in AUH...
hey Ate nice knowing you... had a great time to you!

>> i miss my cats in corniche, i havent seen them for 3days! 15min to 5pm.. cant wait!!!<<

what else do you guys do to kill time at work??

lucky you, i'm busy most of the time... 6am to 9pm work... arrrggg

but if i have spare time... i go online and chat with other people thru forum...

it would be nice if its free course... i am trying to learn few arabic words and phrases... in youtube  :top:

go Out and take pictures. :) Click click  :cool: . Real time killer.

i love taking photos, so even i am not a professional photographer with a professional camera. i always make sure i apply the "rule of thirds"  in all my shots.

what's the rule of thirds?

Rule of Third. is commonly use in photography. it is a guideline as to where you should set the subject. You may google it for more detailed explanation.

Lol. .  rules are made to break. Dont let your imagination bound by rules. !

internet

So are you interested in photography??

1 Learn how to whistle.
2 Go to a place that is near your home
3 Try to read a novel
4 Spin in circles until you fall down. (Don't throw up on anyone!)
5 Call random people and prank call them!
6 site and think how u made some 1 happy

Start your own blog !