Looking for friends in riyadh

hI I am  an spanish expat  interested  in meeting people during weekends  in riyadh
regards

Welcome you in Riyadh

http://i.imgur.com/PCMw41H.png

J/K welcome

Xtrem wrote:

[img align=c]http://i.imgur.com/PCMw41H.png[/url]

J/K welcome

hahaha you came to the wrong neighborhood lol hahaha....

hey welcome to Riyadh I would be happy to meet you on the weekend as I like to make friend. i am waiting for your response.

Hi  where are your from? how ald are you? male &female? what do you like to do?
cheers

I am from Saudi I just came back from Australia. I am 28 years old. I like to play soccer with my friends and i do play every Mon and i like to go out for dinner on the weekend and sometime I go to some friend gathering. what about you ?

where do you live in Riyadh?

this an expat  blog and you are saudi arabian!!
I have  nothing against  saudi  arabians, but  I prefer  to contact european/american women
thanks

pedromaria wrote:

I have  nothing against  saudi  arabians, but  I prefer  to contact european/american women
thanks

in his defense your title said " Looking for friends in riyadh "  should have specified what you're looking for .

pedromaria wrote:

thanks

You should have mentioned that in your post, you only looking for european/american women, you mentioned you are spanish women looking to meet people, so you would sure get replies from various. I hope you can meet people whom you are looking for. Good Luck.

I don't see a problem with that
I'm Saudi
here for helping people to know anything about my country
and you should be more specific in your title my friend
cheers  :)

pedromaria wrote:

thanks

Hi,

You are right.
It is Expat.com and not a dating website for info.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

any body interested to join our bb group ,leave your bb pin ,welcome all

lots of things going on  :unsure

citrixme wrote:

any body interested to join our bb group ,leave your bb pin ,welcome all

will it count if i have a BB pin on an android device :P      je veux pas acheter un BB

I do want to extend my circle of Friends in Riyadh t00 (y)