Cost of 2 Bed apartment or house in Jeddah

Hi

I will be moving soon to Jeddah and would like to know how much is the cost of renting a 2 bed apartment or house in Jeddah. I will be living by myself and will be working close to town.

At least SR 20,000.00/year

You will be working close to "town"... the "town" is big.  Where exactly?  Rent depends on the district.  Can range from 15,000 to 40,000 per year, typically around 20-25k as an average.

Witch part of Jeddah so we could help you to find apartment 4 you with good amount

When you arrive I will help you online to find out what you are looking for

If its family 1 bed roomwith 1 hall.it cost.1200 sr per month+ water,elct.haris,total hold 1500 sr.u cant get only 2 room.shuld be with 2 room+kitchen,toilet,hall,balcony its cost.1500 to 1800 per month.

Rent of the property is really depending on many factors. Truly, there are no any fixed standards in the market. Still 75% of them fall in a specific range. Rent will vary based up on;

# The district in which the apartment is located
# The streets in which the apartment is located
# The quality, neatness and calmness of the neighbourhood
# The Finishing & Quality of the building
# The Finishing and Quality of the apartment
# Total number and size of the rooms
# Availability of driver and maid rooms
# Centralized Gas, Kitchen Cabinets
# Centralized, Installed Split ACs
# Reserved / Covered Parking

These are some of the factors which have serious impact on the rent.

So if you need to know, atleast you need to mention in which location do you need to settle in to. If you can't, then ofcourse you can say your office location as well as the affordable driving distance to and from office. Based on that we can suggest few options.

Hope this will help you ..:

Warm and Advance welcome to Jeddah :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. + Post advert in the Housing in Jeddah section.]

I want to live nearby OLD MAKKAH ROAD. Could anyone if knows any accomodation and rental appartment or room. I need one bedroom plus lounge apartment with nominal or average finishes (not new not old contructed). I am living with my family here.If anyone knows any apartment going on rentals Plz let me know. Want to live areas likewise nearby OLD MAKKAH ROAD i.e AL.Farooq, Ar.Rawabi, Al.Jamiah locations.
Thanks in advance.

@ akibaba86 > I advise you to post an ad in here please : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … ia/jeddah/

Hope it helps ;)

Priscilla