Mauritian in UAE

Any Mauritian Expat out there?

Hi hussein.seetal,

I invite you to browse through the list of mauritian expatriates in the United Arab Emirates which might help you in having some contacts.

A few words about yourself would be most welcomed :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hussain

I have a female friend from muritius. Her father is a politician there. She is quite lonely here in Dubai.

I will see if she agrees to meet you if you interested.

Regards.

Friendship regardless of social status, family background, race and colour. But I would be more than happy to meet Mauritians and talk our native language in foreign land.

Thanks Mickey  :)

hey?? wassup?

hey.. guys

Esperer zot tout corek..

Me cuming 2 Dubai in 1 week time..

Lavie corek laba? Mo 1 comtable..

Hey,
Just moved to Dubai 2 months ago. Keen on knowing Mauritians currently living in Dubai.

Yo how r u??

Alo, how are you? there seems to be a few of us down here. we need to arrange a meet up.

Yeaa nu bizin solidaire!!! lol

Donne to lame dan mo lame.. lame dan lame... lolz

Hows evvery1?

Hope all good.. ther's an outing for Expat.com on 22nd this month at Dubai Mall.. Any1 up for that?

Yesh Strange wrote:

Yeaa nu bizin solidaire!!! lol

Hi All,

Zot pou aller?

what time??

hey all,
mete ene programme nous alle geutte football. vendredi 8pm ena ene match et ene jolie match 11pm Spain vs Netherlands.
anyone know a bon base cote capave aller? mo tende dire Jumeirah beach pou top.

lol pa ti pu mal ein!!! fer kner!!!

Dont have much friends here. Lets be friends??

ok it seems to be firming for Jumeirah beach for Friday night of football. there is a match at 8pm and one at 11pm. I am more keen for the 11pm match. let me know who wants to join. if anyone knows a better venue please advise.

hii why not

sports bar

enfin ena dimoune ki coz creole ^^

finalement ena ene ti group mauricien en dubai/abu dhabi. bisin mette ene ti rencontre.

join linked in Mauritian professionals in dubai group and get the group bigger

anytime :)

Hello all

Please note that it is required to write only in English on the anglophone version of the site.

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Happy independence day people

Hello KCHEF,

Welcome to Expat-Blog,

Thank you for the greetings, but I would like to draw your attention that this thread is quite old  :D

Let's hope you relaunch some discussion.

Cheers,

Marjorie

Indeed I guess everyone busy. But regardless that's no excuse. Hope your well and had fun celebrating the independence day yesterday

From mauritius to abu dhabi. Present!!

Hi All,
I'm Mauritian living currently in Dubai, would like to join the Mauritian community in UAE

Hii

How are you ?

Hi guys am a mauritian moving to dubai by mid november. I am busy looking for an accomodation not too expensive and not far from Dubai International Airport. Any help from anyone would be much appreciated.

Hi crazyhog,

If you still looking for accommodation we will invite you to please drop an advert in the Housing in Dubai section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Mauritian Peeps,
Hope you are all doing good.
I am currently looking for a shared apartment in Dubai as from November 2015.  Is there any Mauritian looking forward to share apartment or know anyone willing to share flats in Dubai?
Thanks.