Family Visa

Hello All,

Can i bring my family ( mother and father ) on a visit visa i asked someone but he told me that you must be married for bringing your mother and father...

so if i am single i can't bring my mother and father here??

My profession is Marketing Spclst

waiting for your answer

Thanks....

you can bring nothing like that

Thanks for reply

so what documents i need

nothing only valid iqama just apply online on mofa

after that print that application and take stamp and signature of your sponser and go to chamber of commerce after chamber done your application activate then u just keep checking online status of your application mofa will call 1 time for verification that time they will check only original iqama and they keep your application , status page print and iqama copy thats all

Thanks Sssssss for your help ... :):):)

ya  and it is easy now
it is online

Hi dear..
  I have some doubt about about taking family visa. (Permanent visa)
1.  My company office and my iqama is belongs to jeddah.  Is it possible to take family visa from Riyadh because I am working in riyadh.   
2. My marriage certificate I have attested from saudi embassy from India.  But my doubter birth certificate I didn't attested by saudi embassy is it required..?
Can  you knowledge about this..?  Also please pls give you contact number. 
I am rasheed 
civil engineer
0590 953 374
053 55 65 700.

rasheedv wrote:

Hi dear..
  I have some doubt about about taking family visa. (Permanent visa)
1.  My company office and my iqama is belongs to jeddah.  Is it possible to take family visa from Riyadh because I am working in riyadh.   
2. My marriage certificate I have attested from saudi embassy from India.  But my doubter birth certificate I didn't attested by saudi embassy is it required..?
Can  you knowledge about this..?  Also please pls give you contact number. 
I am rasheed 
civil engineer
0590 953 374
053 55 65 700.

Dear Br. Rasheed..

Do not know if you've already received your visa.. If so pls. update..