Opening company in Czech Republic

I am looking forward for information regarding opening a company.... I heard its cheap to open a company in Czech Republic... anyone can refer me people who are offering services for opening a setup in Czech republic? How much it wil cost.... the limited liablity company i heard this is the popular one and easy..

Hello there

I am also interested in seting up a company in Czech republic.

lwbchris wrote:

Hello there

I am also interested in seting up a company in Czech republic.

Hi lwbchris,

Please keep in touch so that we can exchange informations whatever we get??

Please add me to the email thread. I would like to know too. :)

babilonia69 wrote:

Please add me to the email thread. I would like to know too. :)

welcome... hope we will get the answers and will settle there soon...

Hi guys,
I had my company opened in Summer, via  one Language school here in Brno, cost me 900 EUR (not that little, but now I am visiting half/year course of CZ for free). Basically what the needed form me ,IIRC, was Police records and Power of attorney. Hope this helped.
Pavel

stepan.pavel wrote:

Hi guys,
I had my company opened in Summer, via  one Language school here in Brno, cost me 900 EUR (not that little, but now I am visiting half/year course of CZ for free). Basically what the needed form me ,IIRC, was Police records and Power of attorney. Hope this helped.
Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know what kind of company you open?? and do let me know what are the charges for social security and health insurance? did this language school help you getting all your papers ready? Power of attorny to the people who are submitting those papers on your behalf?

Regards

Hi Odan,
I wanted LTD first, but there was a requirement to put to the bank 200000 KCZ as a capital stock, which I did not posess, so I opted for freelancer sceme. Not happy with it, as you have to pay about 3500 KCZ monthly as a social and health insurance. But from 1.1.2014 they will not request capital stock any more (can be 1 CZK) so I am thinking of establishing LTD company instead.
As for the school, I recon this is a way how they getting students: helping with company/visa/accomodation etc, but you have to join there "CZ for foreigners" course. And yes, everything was done by them, on Power of Attorney.
Pavel

stepan.pavel wrote:

Hi Odan,
I wanted LTD first, but there was a requirement to put to the bank 200000 KCZ as a capital stock, which I did not posess, so I opted for freelancer sceme. Not happy with it, as you have to pay about 3500 KCZ monthly as a social and health insurance. But from 1.1.2014 they will not request capital stock any more (can be 1 CZK) so I am thinking of establishing LTD company instead.
As for the school, I recon this is a way how they getting students: helping with company/visa/accomodation etc, but you have to join there "CZ for foreigners" course. And yes, everything was done by them, on Power of Attorney.
Pavel

Ahan so your mean tha for a family of 2 I have to pay 7000 for social and health insurance on freelance visa?

But Opening a company required what and you think it will be better then freelance visa? in that case how much will be social and health insurance??

As a company owner/director you pay 1200 for health insurance, and do not have to pay social at all.

stepan.pavel wrote:

As a company owner/director you pay 1200 for health insurance, and do not have to pay social at all.

This CZK 1,200 will be per month? and for oepning a company we can show virtual office or we have to rent an office also? SO what will be the diference then between freelance visa and this company? Do we have to pay more taxes in this case? I think if they remove the CZK 2,00,000 condition then this option is better but what are the laws regarding it? do we have to earn a certain amount to show next year renewing the license?
The buinsess license fees will be more for this?

I Send you a personal msg too..

I am either very interested in opening company in Czech Republic, and I am curious if having Trade License allows me to bring my spouse and children to Czech Republic.
Thank you much in advance.

Hi Nun,
I am in a process to change my Freelance License to Company, I do not want to pay social insurance which is quite high, about 100 EUR per month. And with the licence you can't invite other people to CZ. So I would choose the company, if I were you..
Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Thank you very much for your respond.  Please may I add you or write personal message to keep track of formal processes or paperwork?

Thank you again.

Sure, feel free.. my private email is stepa.pavel[at]seznam.cz

thanks Pavel

Hi Pavel u remember me.. You foo help for information regarding setting up company.. do you change your freelance visa to company??? Because before 200 000 Cz Krone Shared capital required and you told me it will be only 1 C krone from 2014.. so is it so??? now you change from freelance to company?? do let me know!!!

stepan.pavel wrote:

Sure, feel free.. my private email is stepa.pavel[at]seznam.cz

Hi Pavel u remember me.. You foo help for information regarding setting up company.. do you change your freelance visa to company??? Because before 200 000 Cz Krone Shared capital required and you told me it will be only 1 C krone from 2014.. so is it so??? now you change from freelance to company?? do let me know!!!

Hi Odan,
sure I remember you :) Not so many posts over this blog.
Yes, conditions had changed from the 1st of January, so I started registering a company with me as a sole owner. Ok, it cost me another 10000CZK, but not paying social insurance I will save about 90 EUR every month, and, as I  understood it is better to have a company for prolonging the visa.
Hope you are ok,
bye, Pavel

stepan.pavel wrote:

Hi Odan,
sure I remember you :) Not so many posts over this blog.
Yes, conditions had changed from the 1st of January, so I started registering a company with me as a sole owner. Ok, it cost me another 10000CZK, but not paying social insurance I will save about 90 EUR every month, and, as I  understood it is better to have a company for prolonging the visa.
Hope you are ok,
bye, Pavel

Can You please guide me on that... who help you making it??? same people I mean that school?? DO you think opening a company is worth ate?? will give you business??