Living in Czech Republic
Are you considering moving to Czech Republic? Are you needing information about living in Czech Republic? Or would you like to share your life experience in Czech Republic?
Discover real life in Czech Republic through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Czech Republic guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Czech Republic through the friendly expat network Czech Republic.
Do you have specific questions about life in Czech Republic? Do not hesitate to visit the Czech Republic forum and add a new thread!
1 destinations in Czech Republic
- Buying a car
- Umbrella Companies and how they work?
- Czech Republic Allows Dual Nationality?
- Trade license or freelance visa
- Opening company in Czech Republic
- I desire to immigrate in czch republic
- Help with my tax status
- Registering a birth in Czech Republic
The Diary of a Travelling Manc
Czeching out of here
musings about life and happenings
Weird Things in Prague
Keep My Memory
The World Is My Playground
Fly to fit in
Latest guide articles
- Winter in the Czech Republic
- Helter Shelter - the Ins and Outs of renting in the Czech Republic.
- When in Rome... or how to live like the locals in Prague
- Hight qualified job in Czech Republic
- Particular set of Skills from Living in Prague
- TEFL in Prague - Pros and Cons
- Preparing for Your TEFL Course and Moving Abroad
- How to get a TEFL job in Prague
- What's it Like it be an English Teacher in Prague?
- Found in translation: a Beginner's guide to TEFL training in Prague