Living in Prague
Are you considering moving to Prague? Are you needing information about living in Prague? Or would you like to share your life experience in Prague?
Discover real life in Prague through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Prague guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Prague through the friendly expat network Prague.
Do you have specific questions about life in Prague? Do not hesitate to visit the Prague forum and add a new thread!
- Hello English native speakers!
- Greek Mechanical Engineer
- place to stay...
- A good courier service & locations?
- Friends,Pub crawl, Party, Hang out!! :)
- Greek and English speaking guy seeking work
- Gay couple: looking for friends in Prague
- My English for your French, Spanish, Catalan
- Top hiring sectors in Prague
- Starting business in Prague
Latest guide articles
- Winter in the Czech Republic
- Helter Shelter - the Ins and Outs of renting in the Czech Republic.
- When in Rome... or how to live like the locals in Prague
- Hight qualified job in Czech Republic
- Particular set of Skills from Living in Prague
- TEFL in Prague - Pros and Cons
- Preparing for Your TEFL Course and Moving Abroad
- How to get a TEFL job in Prague
- What's it Like it be an English Teacher in Prague?
- Found in translation: a Beginner's guide to TEFL training in Prague