I desire to immigrate in czch republic

Hello ! I desire to immigrate in czch republic. Please assist to get more informations.

Hi  souleymane koulibaly,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your post has been moved to the Czech Republic forum for better visibility and interaction.

an introduction may be?

Please can you give us more information about the kind of information you are looking for? This might help us to guide you. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Isn't Czech Republic way too far from Mali? Why Czech Republic? At first you should have some job. If you're skilled professional, you may find job via internet.

To be able to immigrate you'd need to live in Czech Republic, pass the history and common stuff test and be able to both speak and write in czech language, I think.

Hi David,

I am very much interested in relocating to Czech Republic. I'm from Armenia, so non EU citizen. I was thinking of opening SRO in Czech Republic, please could you let me know, which step should be taken first, applying for visa or opening SRO online / with help of some lower office?

Thanks very much in advance.

You can't do business in the Czech Republic without having a residence permit if you're not an EU citizen.