Romantic search from Croatia to Lisbon

I'm in romantic search (low odds as many would say) and I need your help! I visited Lisbon on 29.10.13. and took a tramway from Jerónimos Monastery to Praça da Figueira. It had to be fate because I saw the most handsome man in the world taking the same ride! We were staring at each other and I got lost in time and space, completely frozen :dumbom: But I did manage to take one picture of him :proud So, if anybody recognize him, please help me to find him again! Maybe he is the love of my life, lol :heart::) My friend help me to translate it in Portuguese, so here it is:

Boas povo português, estou numa procura romântica (apesar da baixa probabilidade como muitos dizem) e eu preciso da sua ajuda! Visitei Lisboa em 29.10.13. e apanhei o eléctrico do Mosteiro dos Jerónimos para a Praça da Figueira. Tinha que ser o destino, porque eu vi o homem mais bonito do mundo, a fazer o mesmo percurso que eu! Ficámos olhando um para o outro e eu fiquei perdida no tempo e no espaço, completamente congelada! Mas eu consegui tirar uma foto dele Então, se alguém o reconhecer, por favor, ajude-me a encontrá-lo novamente! Talvez ele seja o amor da minha vida! Lol

I need only one person to recognize him :) It would be helpful if you would join my Facebook group! ...and the odds will increase as many people join my group. so please, it doesn't cost anything... and if you believe in love, you have to do it! :)

this is link for the group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/637060809650048/