Hello Everyone.

Hello,

My name is Munawar, from Pakistan Karachi and no I am not a terrorist :P sorry couldn't help it... its been a while since i have been living in Al Ain almost like 7 months i guess. My work background is IT and i am a User Interface / User Experience Architect for Mobile and Web Design. I live alone and wanted to know people around me though i thought that being alone would be much better but it does not turns out to be nice :(. Anyways hope i would be able to make some good friends ova here.

nice meeting you all, and yes though i have been registered to this forum for along time but this is my first post.

Have a nice day. Cheers.

Hi  Munawar

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Maximilien wrote:

Hi  Munawar

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

thanks for the welcome, though i thought no one would reply but again thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi
    welcome, i am also in alain working as civil engineer
&from pak.

Hi, I will go there in oct. I am not pak but I have been to Islamabad and Lahore. Nice food there, really memorized. And also I am searching information about this city.

Shukria

Hey man .. thanks for the welcome what part of Pakistan are you from?

oxnew wrote:

Hi, I will go there in oct. I am not pak but I have been to Islamabad and Lahore. Nice food there, really memorized. And also I am searching information about this city.

Shukria

Oh yes there is no such food in any part of the world compared to Pakistan specially the desi food. :)

welcome i am from abbottabad. what about u

Civil enginer wrote:

welcome i am from abbottabad. what about u

I am from Karachi, where are you currently living?

now a days i am in al ain uae. what about u

Civil enginer wrote:

now a days i am in al ain uae. what about u

same here in town center.

i m near dewan round about

Hi Munawar...

my name is Midhat my father is jordanian but my mother is italian and I born and lived all my life in Italy...I swear I'm not a member of a Mafia family.

Welcome anytime
ciao

ok'

zzKilo wrote:

Hi Munawar...

my name is Midhat my father is jordanian but my mother is italian and I born and lived all my life in Italy...I swear I'm not a member of a Mafia family.

Welcome anytime
ciao

lol nice one ... not a mafia member i guess you understand my feelings ... So Midhat nice name though very different :) ...  so you came from Italy to work in UAE whats the story behind this :)..