My Russian for your English

Hi! My name is Natasha and I am looking for a native English speaker who is learning Russian and would be glad to meet up with me in order to practice and improve both - my English and your Russian. My level of English is near Upper Intermediate but I do not have enough speaking practice. I am interested in face to face conversation 1–2 times a week. If my offer is what you are looking for please contact me: [email protected]. Thank you!

Hi Natasha and welcome to the forum !

Maybe you should post an advert in the language exchange section of Moscow classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

hello, im moving to Moscow in June and i know zero Russian but i am an english native speaker.
your offer sounds interesting
if you like you can e-mail me [email protected]

Hi, George! Sounds good )) I will be glad to show you Moscow. Don't hesitate to drop me a line when you will come ;)

hello
i am professional english gentleman in moscow i am learning russian but very slowly as i only have lessons once per week and maybe i need more help maybe you can practice your english and help me with some russian
rgds
andrew

Dear Andrew i would like to help u with ur russian free of charge!

Hi,Andrew!
Great idea! If you want I will be glad to take a coffee once or twice a week to have a conversational language practice. When and where it is convenient to you?

What's up? That'll be great

r u english? ZEEbarry))

I'm Australian ( an oz) that's  what they call us:)

)

Hey, Helga28, this is my topic and I think it will be correct if you would search  for exchange partner in other place (or make your own topic). Without offenses

Hello Hellga28 -> Could you please start a new thread on the Moscow forum and post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Moscow classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie :)