Get together

Who is going to be here in January we should all get together anyone interested ?

Sounds good!

Lets do it

Now we just need a date and a time.
But, truth be told, my bosses are leaving on holiday this Friday. So I'm free every day until the 15th of January.
Let me know if anyone's keen to meet up during that time!

Me and a few other Expats from this site are getting together later on today.

I think.

You are More than welcome to join us, I'm just not too sure where and when, but I will post details soon.

@Renasoo

Welcome back!!! lol

Hi Renasoo!

@ForeverLost:  Unfortunately I work every weeknight, so won't be able to make it today.
But have a few hours to kill on Friday between 17:00 and 21:00.
Anyone keen for a quick beer or four? 
Russian around, I hope you can make it as well!

@Reigh

Thats too bad :(

I like the way you say "or four" we definetly gotta do that! hahaha

Great stuff!
Hope to see you guys soon!

yup :D

We're meeting up today for sushi at 9:00 PM at Metro Alekseyavskaya

Inbox me your number, or ill give you mine if you want to come!

hope everyone can make it!

I'm returning on January 6th - expats meet up required!!

Alright, When's good for you?

oh....Is that a threat or a Promise? ;):P hahaha

Russian around, Reigh, Sasha, what's up?  Happy New Year.

Big Mike, Mat, I see you're both still causing trouble in the small town called Moscow.  Glad to see it.  I didn't know that you were into spankings, Mike.  But, hey, whatever rocks your boat, bro.

I'm coming back on the 12th of January late at night.  After that I'm down to make some noise and disturb the peace.  I like Mike's pizza idea.

Are you guys hungry?

It's a good idea.
I'll definitely be there.

This is the third thread I am posting in. lol

This Sunday - Jan 13th - we are having pizza.  Most important part we get to meet each other.  Be ready for hugs, I like to hug people.

I'm thinking to start all of the hugging at 2-3 pm.  How does this work with everyone?

Mike, dude, direct everyone to one thread about this.  You can do it and do it with style.

Alright, so the plan is :

This Sunday, we meet at metro Kievskaya at 2P.M.

From there, we go to the Pizza place thingy.

Can we get a quick head count of the people going? So we can have a general idea/reservations. Message me or post here if you are going, and I will do the count!

Yes please for me, probably going to be bringing an extra two also!

Alright, that's a total of 9 so far.

i think thats 12 so far

No, you need a pizza :)

I feel exactly the same!
We'll just have to do better next time!

yea :\

@ashaTeplyakova -> Please, lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yeah, it was nice. Perhaps if we made it a Saturday next time, more people could turn up/stay later?

Yea Saturday sounds a lot better.

and idk if you guys noticed but I'm not the BEST at getting people together. lmao

But i have most of the contacts...Sort off.
well anyway, if anyone has any idea's on what to do, i can defenetly chip in :D

HI ALL

WE ARE SETTING UP SAMBASOCCER THIS SUMMER IN MOSCOW.MYSELF AND ANOTHER COACH FROM IRELAND ARE COMING OVER FROM THE 10TH TO 14TH OF FEBUARY.

ANY ONE AROUND FOR A CHAT.

REGARDS
RONNIE

Hello, people! I live near Moscow! Welcome everybody! :)

privet drug i podruga... ya izuchayu porusskiy yazık.. ja priyadu febral v moskva.. anyway hi everyone. ı will come to moscow and where can ı go to for funny and enyoy times. and who want drink something with me?
poka..

Hey everyone, I have recently moved to Moscow from London and am keen to meet new people out here. Are there anymore get togethers planned?

Hey, and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi guys!!
One of my friends is playing a gig this Saturday and I thought it might be a good place for the next gathering (I hope it's as good as Magic, ha!).

Time: 19:00
Place: Relax
Nearest metro: Proletarskaya (on the pink line, two stops East of Taganskaya)
Cover charge: 200p

They're a Russian rock band.  I know it won't appeal to everyone, but I hope to see at least some of you there!
For those who want, we can meet at 18:00 at Proletarskaya.

whats cover cgarge?

and im down! of cours :D

but you never said what date?

Hi Reigh!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the activities section of Moscow classifieds.

Thanks
Armand

It's not really an advert. Its a get together, just happens to be that her friend is performing.

Sorry ForeverLost!  I missed that last question of yours!
Cover charge is how much you pay to get into the club.

Oh, sorry: and the date is the 2nd of Feb, so this coming Saturday

I am SOOOOO in! Lets do it, ill start spreading the word!

Alright guys!

Our next get together is scheduled on the 2nd of February (This Upcoming Saturday) in club "Relax" (Yes, That's the name) at 19:00

We can all meet at Metro Proletarskaya (Пролетарская) at 18:00

[DO NOT BE LATE]

Admission is 200р.

Who's In?