Friendship

Is it possible to have girlfriend (phone talking) here in Riyadh?

:o:o:o:o:o
can ya see my jaws just dropped down????

:D:D:D:D

why girls...there r really nice guys,talk to them as well:P:P:P

well you'd have to befriend a girl first befor you get her number.

I'll get you a GF here, mz...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh plz do that Alliecat....i m dieing to talk him  :P:P:P

then why not with me???????????? :dumbom::dumbom::dumbom::dumbom:

yeah she is just perfect:P:P:P

nonz wrote:

i m dieing to talk him  :P:P:P

I answer for this --- why not with me?????????????

has anybody yet figured out sweetchoice's gender?

Alliecat wrote:

I think it is simple not complicated as u think

Salman Omrani wrote:

well you'd have to befriend a girl first befor you get her number.

For talking, that's not as hard as you think.

A well-placed business card in the view of a woman you might encounter in a public place, with whom some "significant eye contact" has been made, is all that is required.

Alliecat wrote:

If he's only looking for "phone" does it really matter the gender?

well,sweetchoice is a lady :P

he wasn't the one originally looking for phone--he seems to protest when he isn't the one getting something that has been offered to someone else.

Alliecat wrote:

he wasn't the one originally looking for phone--he seems to protest when he isn't the one getting something that has been offered to someone else.

Ya u are right. I was not looking for the phone -- initially but that is not a bad idea to have it.

I never protest or Jealous or Desperate as i am content my self like NONZ

Whats going on here :D

I cant figure out one thing, why does every thing evolve around having a Girlfriend, i mean there are lots of other productive things to do...

KuchLogonKiBachiParSochShruHotiHaiAurBachiParKhatamHotiHai :D

amongst animals u can tell gender by the way they pee....

SaQiB wrote:

why does every thing evolve around having a Girlfriend, i mean there are lots of other productive things to do...

But those other things aren't nearly as much fun.  You can't wrap your arms around them in bed and feel better, you can't shower with them and have fun, you can't feel them just touch you and make your blood sing...

And that's just a few "whys".  There are hundreds more.

]

saqib:KuchLogonKiBachiParSochShruHotiHaiAurBachiParKhatamHotiHai big_smile

hehehehehe lmao this is true......too desperate to have ********

plz dun count the *** to make sense.....these is nuthng to fill in :lol::lol::lol:

nonz, what the hell did he say ?!?

Thanks for asking, AC.  I was wondering, too. Tranlisteration from a non-Romanic based lettering system to Romanized can be terribly difficult to understand.

that must surtely be the longest word in his dictionary as much as SMILE is in mine.

Guess why?

Cos theres a MILE between the S and the E

heh heh

that was so corny lol (but I laughed, I admit!)

you r not gonna believe this but it was my grand old Dad who told me that 5 decades ago, God Bless his soul!

He also had a great stock of Scot jokes to relate whenever he was driving.

Like,

Three Scotsmen went to Church. Whgen the Priest came round with the collection hat, one of them fainted and the other two carried him out.

A Scotsman, a Welshman and an Irishman were very close friends and thay all agreed that should one of them die the other two would place a Ten Pound note on his grave.
The Irishman died. The Welshman promptly took out his purse and placed his tenner on the grave as agreed. The Scotsman whipped out his Checkbook wrote a check for twenty pounds placed it in the grave and took the Welkshmans ten back and safely lodged it in his purse.

not bad for a Friday morning at home, huh? smile, the weather out there is nice and cool.

Yes, I'd hung out some laundry on my balcony earlier and noticed it was a bit cooler today (which is GREAT since I'll be going on a desert hike this afternoon!).

take a look at this clip too wen u have time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0e3Lw9_lc

Hi all,  Thanks for suggestions but will I b able to get a girlfriend with suggestions you have given. No number from NONZ or from sweetchoice-:)

Alliecat wrote:

nonz, what the hell did he say ?!?

Allie!its Urdu and this is some thing we say locally a lot when we find some guy quite desperate for girls. :P

Hey everybody, what about me? I agree with Misterstretch.

Saqib, you are right kuchlogon ki soch aisi hoti ha and I am one of them, kia karoon?

sounds Greek to me ....

Its urdu, sub continent language

mzffr wrote:

Hey everybody, what about me? I agree with Misterstretch.

Saqib, you are right kuchlogon ki soch aisi hoti ha and I am one of them, kia karoon?

hehehehehe this is so funny....you admit this muzzafar....thats gr8 :P

musicman wrote:

sounds Greek to me ....

Uh...that would be a boyfriend, not a girlfriend...:blink:

Ooops...you're talking about the language.  Oh, okay.

brings to mind the old joke about soap ;)

Still sounds Greek to me
If you guys continue further it may even become Hebrew like?

try google translator :)

Still waitng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even google is coughing and loosing its dentures in the process trying to pronounce that South Asian Greek

salam hope every body is ok here

the last time i checked the engines are still firing all cylinders truly well ... phut phut