Hi all

I am from Turkey and i arrived Libya 4 days ago,so far it is an interesting country with lot of suprises.

Welcome....

Selamün aleyküm..hosgeldin welcome yani..
bi ihtimal bende Libyaya gelecem..

Welcome to Libya and welcome to the blog.

Welcome to Libya, been here nearly 4 weeks and still getting daily surprises, most if not all very good, oh apart from the driving !!!

The first thing i noticed about Libya smoking people while waiting our laguge airport and the second one was dangerous driving style. Anyways i am getting used to for all these.I am trying to find places to go and meet with more people to learn city and to understand the culture and lifestyle of Libyan people.I think it is hard for an expat to communicate or chat with stranger here in Libya.

welcome all ,,,

Hi you all, I'm Amr from Egypt and I just arrived to Tripoli 4 days ago. I need your help in order to find a suitable accommodation furnished in Tripoli or even near by. my email address is [email protected].
It would be very nice if you can help me. Thank you

check
ly.opensooq.com/search/?c2id=2&sc2id=54

Clansman wrote:

Welcome to Libya, been here nearly 4 weeks and still getting daily surprises, most if not all very good, oh apart from the driving !!!

take defensive driving course, lol.

I drove in the UK and here u r right it is a very dangerous surprise.

I hope you a safe and pleasant stay in Libya

Regards
Salim

Samakauk wrote:

take defensive driving course, lol.

You're $hitting us right?

Libyans seem to undergo a personality transplant anytime they get behind the wheel of a potentially lethal vehicle - seat belts are occasionally worn in the front, but never the rear, lane discipline is no-existent, signalling is invariably confusing...rant...rant...rant

Yet the driver, when unassited by four corners of rubber, is usually the most mild-mannered of people!

:mad::mad::lol::lol::lol: