PLEASE CLICK IF YOU LIVE IN REGATTA

Julien could not open a room for us.  :)

Did anyone know that every thursday there is live music event in the sea side restaurant.?

How could we  share this information in between Regatta dwellers,i am trying to make a private blog but Julien resists.

regards
winafrica.

hi,
i would like to attand ,but how ?
regards

I don't resist, I am just supposed to be "on holiday" :D

I'll sort this out tomorrow ;)

engineer12345 wrote:

hi,
i would like to attand ,but how ?
regards

Dear Engineer,

If you live in Regatta  just be there that's enough :)if not, tell the guards you came for Restaurant must be  enough. :)

regards
winafrica.

Hi,

could you please show me on a map where Regatta is located?

Thanks

Julien wrote:

Hi,

could you please show me on a map where Regatta is located?

Thanks

Coordinates for Google Earth:

32.855056 N

13.075816 E

What is the show time and do you need a ticket or entry pass?

No you don't need anything,this is a restaurant&cafe you should eat or drink something.

regards
Winafrica

As a Regatta resident for over a year now i'd just like to say that it might not be that easy to get in, even if you say you're going to the restaurant.. it's all dependent on which guards are on the gate, and what kind of mood they're in...

You are correct might not be easy but they should try their chance...:rolleyes:

by the way, flipfinger !  have  u been informed from this event before or not?

vagabond 101 !  event starts after 19:00/19:30 

regards.
winafrica.

Guys , You are correct might not be easy but you can get in if you say you are here for meeting someone living inside ,
or that you have meeting ,
or just smile and use your sweet tongue , LOL

Julien wrote:

I don't resist, I am just supposed to be "on holiday" :D

I'll sort this out tomorrow ;)

lazy man :-)  will u do it or not ;-)

Me and a friend of mine were actually looking for a resto with live music performers. As we both play from different bands during our college days, we just figured out what if we try play some music to have some fun and earn some extra bucks. There is a restaurant near our place in Gargaresh called the Sakhrah Restaurant. They have a live music performer there but the problem is that the customers is not suited for that place. My friend is going for a 1 month vacation this July and he will be coming back with a guitar which is made from our country.

Maybe when we get the chance, we'll visit that place and try those tricks that you guys gave and have some fun.