Thank you Primadonna !

On behalf of all peeps I would like to say "Thank you Primadonna for the lovely dinner and warm gathering"

I also would like to say "thank you guys and hope to catch up soon" :)

Love you all

Mohammed :)

Don't forget about Kate29 who worked hard to contact all and helped Primadonna.

And many thanks to Kate29 :)

Well, I will like to thank YOU all because without you wonderful people and delicious food you all brought it wasn't good and cheerful as it was yesterday.
All what I did was to open my house (and my heart) for you.

So thanks to you all and I wish that we can meet up soon!!!
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thank you Primadonna, Kate and everybody, including us (6-7) Mohammads ;-)

thanks ladies and gents especially to abby :)

Thank you Primadonna for hosting us at your lovely warm house, and Kate for succeeding in organizing the lovely gathering.. I`m so happy to meet such unique people.. I think we all have made true friendships which I hope would last for a real long time.. I hope we would all to meet again next Thursday :)

Thank you Zainab, I`m really happy that I met such an amazing woman like you.. I hope that we have already started a friendship & sisterhood that would last for a long time .. kisses to little Zein Addin

What do i missed here ???? Yeah first and foremost i would love to say thank You to Primadona for opening her house to get together,you are such a wonderful lady :) and for all who attended the Dinner,we had a Blast eh ???? we will do it real soon which is even Bigger,funner and more peps to comes (insha allah) You guys are Rock !!!!!!!!! C'u all next thursday & Friday in Vintage for Bigger Event

Love you guys

Kate :)