I would like to meet new friends

Hello everyone I came to Jordan from Turkey my and i want to meet new interesting friends .....

Hello hayadenver
Welcome to EB! :)
Please write in Jordan form for better response!
All the best!!
Mal

hi, me too wanna have new freinds who speak english in order to improve mine coz really i need it so could anybody add me for this reason !!!
thank u all

Am sorry!!   Jordan Form !!

Hi Hayadenver,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan.
One of the ways to expend your social network is to participate on the forums by sharing your experiences.
The more people know you better, how bigger the change they will contact you .

All the best.

Hello everyone, I am also fairly new to Amman. Been here for a few months and would really like to meet new moms like myself. :)

welcome on board to this site :)

Welcome to Jordan :)

merhaba, ülkemizdeki en hoş Eğer dışarı asmak istiyorum düşünüyorsanız bana ulaşın lütfen lütfen

zaidali wrote:

merhaba, ülkemizdeki en hoş Eğer dışarı asmak istiyorum düşünüyorsanız bana ulaşın lütfen lütfen

Would you be so kind to write in English on this forum?
That way everyone can understand what you are saying.

you welcome :)

welcome to jordan
why you come to jordan ?

for business or education ?

if you need any help here i am already

you are welcome  :)

Hi you can write in English and hope to come to Tunisia soon
Best rgds
Kemal

hey, Ayo1987

I am romanian, married to a canadian, living in Jordan. Let me know if you have time for a coffee one day.
Take care,
Rox.

Hello,
what kind of coffee would you like to drink? In Jordan there is a lot of kinds of cofee, such as turkish, american, arabic etc.. ;)
yours,
timo

hi,
i just moved from canada to amman , and i speak both language arabic and english , looking to speak english with arabic people . add my email : [email protected] . moe .