Any English expat in Jordan

Hey I'm from Jordan looking for English expat in my town to practice English and I can be helpful for him

Hi mrtaye29,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Jordan section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

No offence but I thought this whole forum was for expats that have moved to Jordan, not jordanians that have always lived here?. Just a thought!

Maybe I am wrong???

ladyluck13 wrote:

No offence but I thought this whole forum was for expats that have moved to Jordan, not jordanians that have always lived here?. Just a thought!

Maybe I am wrong???

You are right and wrong :D

This is a forum for expats who moved to Jordan AND for Jordanians who are looking for information abroad.

I see what you mean, but an expat is someone that has moved here to Jordan and after all this forum is called "Expat.com" lol. Just find it quite irritating when I log in here and find my message box full of messages from Jordanian men hoping to find love  :dumbom: .

You can rid of it by reporting them to the admin and they will take care of it.
To this you can click on the report button above the message and even to block the user.
Do not removed these posts as the team might need them for investigation. After you get the message from the team that they took care of it, you can delete those messages.

Its not allowed to looking for a date in any kind of way. By doing so they violate the rules of this blog and it can cost their membership or can be banned for a while.
Yes, you are right, to many single men (or not!)  register in the hope to find some one who they can meet.
And the most funny part of it is the majority of them, don't even bother to check out the profile of the female members.

How stupid you can be...

ladyluck13 wrote:

I see what you mean, but an expat is someone that has moved here to Jordan and after all this forum is called "Expat.com

you are right its called Expat.com but most of the time there is questions only locals can answer, beside the fact that many Jordanians living abroad and join seeking info.

the other part of your post is very annoying i agree, but somehow this could be under control so dont let this bother you.

Hello ladyluck13,

Important to note that any dating is strictly forbidden on Expat.com; even by private messages.

Whenever you have such an issue, please Report these messages immediately so that we can take care of this issue.

You will find the Actions button on the top right hand corner of each message, click on it and then click on Report. Do keep in mind that if they sent you these messages, they must have sent the same to a lot of women as well.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

MysteriousM wrote:
ladyluck13 wrote:

I see what you mean, but an expat is someone that has moved here to Jordan and after all this forum is called "Expat.com

you are right its called Expat.com but most of the time there is questions only locals can answer, beside the fact that many Jordanians living abroad and join seeking info.

the other part of your post is very annoying i agree, but somehow this could be under control so dont let this bother you.

Not totally true, even expats who are living here for a while can hopefully answers questions

To get this under control the Expert team and the mods can not do this alone, therefor we need your help as well.
So when this happen to you, please report!!! This is the only way to deal with it.

yes there is a lot of sick people who are searching expat for sex.... sorry for that... but is is everywhere in the world...