Hello! I want to move to Lebanon!

Hi people! I'd love to move to Lebanon, so I was thinking if anyone could explain me how with the visa? I have a friend there who I would live with. Thank you in advance! :))

Hello! Wlecome to Lebanon, I hope you have a great stay once you decide to come. Getting a visa is not a very hard process here. I will send you a link with all the details

Cheers

http://lebanon.visahq.com/requirements/Denmark/

Lol i forgot to paste it! anyway here it is

Aha thank you very much!

Most Welcome

Can i Join? :D
I am from Malaysia

Yes of course, everyone is welcome! :)

I have always been intrigued by the country (Lebanon) and its people. Maybe because we (Maltese) have the same roots. We have Phoenician bloodline, and our language is really close to Lebanese. The main difference is that we use the Latin alphabet.
I must admit that there were instances when I browsed the Internet, looking for information about moving to and living in Lebanon. And this is one of those instances.
The same questions recur:
Is it easy to settle there?
Is it easy to find a job? l learned French as school many years ago, and I also studied Arabic recently, but I am really a beginner.
What is the standard of living? Is it expensive to live there (food, transport, utilities, accommodation, healthcare, etc)?
I would appreciate comments about my questions and other topics I haven't mentioned.
Thanks

Hello, Yes it is easy to settle in Lebanon. Life cost for the lebanese but for some1 coming from abroad a Europeen country I don't beleive it is expensive, you can find a frunished app. in Beirut for 1000 - 1500 USD the other expenses doesn't cost much maximum between 500 till 1000 USD if you want to live good. To find a job depends on your qualifications, and as foreigneers you can work with UNDP, USAID, pr some other organisations in case they need.
I wncourage you indeed to come see our beautiful country.
TC
Iman

Iman A. Alwan wrote:

Hello, Yes it is easy to settle in Lebanon. Life cost for the lebanese but for some1 coming from abroad a Europeen country I don't beleive it is expensive, you can find a frunished app. in Beirut for 1000 - 1500 USD the other expenses doesn't cost much maximum between 500 till 1000 USD if you want to live good. To find a job depends on your qualifications, and as foreigneers you can work with UNDP, USAID, pr some other organisations in case they need.
I wncourage you indeed to come see our beautiful country.
TC
Iman

Hi Iman,
Thanks for your message and for the tips. I think I would start with a short visit. Lebanon is a great holiday destinations...food, culture, the people....the Hamra region in Beirut, Beqaa Valley.

Gd mng,
let me know when you d like to come, and for how long?
Hamra, Mar Elias, Rawche, achrafieh all these regions 10 minutes from the sea and Down Town in Beirut....Also you have Chouf, Beit Eddine in the mountain , Barouk Cedras , Bchari Cedars, Qanoubine Valley..Baalbeck....to visit
TC
Iman

Please see in housing adds you can have idea about lebanon residence..Tc. Iman

Thanks for your tips Iman.
Greetings from Malta.
Charlo