I'm moving to Lebanon

hola! i am a spanish girl and i am moving to lebanon for learning arabic , i would like to know more abt how to get a student visa and if there is any idea abt saifi institute for learning arabic.
And how will be life in lebanon for an expat speaking spanish and english , is it hard to find some work or contact with people ?
Thank u allllll...!!!!!!!! :)

all lebanese are very friendly! but its difficult with work, yes((
i'm looking for it also

Rly? from where u r??

from ukraine..

Ani88-I know some spanish expats and they love it here in Lebanon,but it is a little tough to find jobs unless you have connections.I can help you with a student visa cause i know someone who works at a consulate so let me know details if you want.tc and ttyl

Hi! I have just moved to Beirut, and registered to Saifi. It looks very nice, thats why I have chosen it, but don't know anything in the concrete yet :)
Almost everybody speaks English, thats true.

cool! what is saifi?

a school where u learn arabic ^^

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..thanks..what's the fee for studying there?

Saifi is good ! I did 2 courses there and the team is great. They recently moved into a bigger complex with small coffee shop, some rooms for rent and more classrooms. The owner, Rana is very nice !

Just curious as to why would someone travel across the globe to study arabic at Lebanon. There are other middle eastern states which bigger economies and more opportunities for work and learn arabic simultaneously.

BAK wrote:

Just curious as to why would someone travel across the globe to study arabic at Lebanon. There are other middle eastern states which bigger economies and more opportunities for work and learn arabic simultaneously.

Like what country? is it the same life style than in Lebanon? Don't feel ofended but I didn't post this to answer no one's curiosity, I opened it because I would like to know more about how to get a student visa and if there are any ideas about saidi institute for learning arabic, and how would life be in lebanon for an expat english and spanish speaker, is it hard to find a job or to contact people?
I have already visited lebanon and since it's a mediterranean lifestyle there and myself I live in a mediterranean place I won't find too much difference as if I was coming from another arabic country.
Not everything is economy, at least for me, I'm also looking for a way of life similar to the spanish.
Btw, thanks for your reply.
Cheers ;).

Best of luck and I am not curious this time :P.

Thanks and same for u :) !!!

Lol BAK, nice response.  I have only been here about 4 days, so cant really answer your questions, but if you want a friend when you get here feel free to send me a message.. Always nice to practice my Spanish!

@Bak..Im sure you have done things that have made people "Curious",Probably buddy its not such a great idea to question people's motives;-)
Second,I have been to many middle eastern countries and none of them has the lifestyle that Lebanon has.Infrastructure in Lebanon is not what it used to be but its getting there.Living in Lebanon is like living in the west and it is a beautiful country with seasons and pure and true nature

yes its nice