Marriage/wedding traditions

My son is traveling to Lebanon to his girlfriend. He already met her parents before, but this time he is going to discuss his and his girlfriends future life together  with her parents. I think it would be nice if I would send some presents , gifts for her and her parents. And here where I need the help :) . Could you guys please advise me on this. Appreciate it.

@henhenf google flowers delivery Lebanon

or sweets delivery Lebanon or pizza delivery Lebanon or nuts delivery Lebanon

or whatever delivery Lebanon

we usually gift sweets or coffee or tea. maybe send some sweets that are your country's specialty, something from your culture. this will be meaningful.

The sweets is very good idea ,  but also you can get something more personal like perfumes,, or some Souvenirs from your country like a good gesture to build with the Lebanese Family ,,, and ofcourse tell your son to take with him sweets for his first visit or flowers ,  that would be nice and from our traditions ( as Lebanese speaking ) the guest always gets something like this when he visit another people's house generally speaking .

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank you all for your valuable input.

I am sure the OP now has some ideas on what to advise her son to bring while visiting his future in-laws.

@henhenf,  we would appreciate it if you could share how it went. 1f60a.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@henhenf I see the point now, you want to send something with your son. I thought you wanted to buy online with your Visa card and

deliver it to the girlfriend's house.

Now i have definitely more ideas.

I don't know from which country you are but here are the best ideas

- Chocolate chocolate chocolate

- Cacao dusted almond

- Honey

- Best quality yellow cheese

- niche perfumes, for example this German perfume shop has many "the different scent"

- Acqua di Parma Colonia (Unisex for all) the perfume and especially the shower gel, you can send as many as you can

- Essential oils, Bulgarian lavender 100 ML, rosa damascena 1ML and mix it in 50 ML jojoba oil, Tuberose 1ML and mix it with jojoba oil, etc...

- Washing machine cleaner descaler tabs

- Multivitamins,  Vit B complex,  joint paint pills

- hand creme, body lotion, night creams

- Quality Socks on sale

- Hyacinth bulbs

- Lilly of the valley roots

- Seeds (ask if they have a garden)

- Newest Beard trimmer (In Lebanon you find older middle quality versions)

etc....

you want me to continue?

I am sure they will love you