Regarding Morality Certificate

Hi,
I am a Indian citizen and m married to a Mauritian girl. I am in the process of processing my residence permit. We have enquired regarding the documents required for this and have nearly gathered  all of them expect couple of documents are still remaining.

If there are any Indians who have processed their residence permit recently would be really helpful for me. As I have to produce a Morality certificate for processing residence permit. Could anyone let me know who all are authorized to do this in India.

Thanks

I got my residency a few months ago (my husband is Mauritian) but I am from the UK. No one could tell me exactly what they meant by a morality certificate and I just got a certificate from my local police force to say I had no criminal record and that was accepted by the Mauritian authorities with no problem at all.
I also made sure all my certificates (birth and marriage) were apostilled.
I think it looks daunting at the beginning when you are faced with the list of documents, but its all quite striaghtforward.
It didnt take too long either once I lodged the application - about two months.
Good luck
Daisymay :)

We were never asked for such a document and I have no idea what is required, sorry.

Morality is certificate is required when you are either applying for residency permit as spouse of a Mauritian or when applying for citizenship.  I would think that the Indian High Com in Mauritius would be able to sort this out for you