My homeland is Saudi Arabia just come in pls

Hello everyone,

I am Ayed 28 years old from Saudi Arabia exactly from Khamis Mushyt City near Abha at the south.

I am a Teacher of computer science at secondary school.
I am website designer, PHP and ASP programmer.

I love English Language too much. I am learning this language by many methods. One of them is by Internet.

I love all people Whatever they are Whatever thier religion is whatever thier color and their nationality is.

Also, I like to help anyone who need helping.

So If you want to get chatting with me or any question or helping just add me:
[email protected]

On myspace: My ID is:

Aboali2000_m

I hope to meet u soon.
Thank you all.

Hi Ayed,

Nice to meet you!!  I'm new to KSA, have been here since the middle of August, and live in Riyadh.

Lovely to see somebody so enthusiastic about English!  And the internet is an excellent place to learn but please be sure to speak/listen any chance you get.  Have you tried chatting on Skype?  I am sometimes contacted there by people who want to practice their English and I am happy oblige if they are good enough to hold a basic conversation (in other words, I can't talk to a Chinese girl who can only just repeat, over and over, 'Hello. What is your name? Where do you live?' haha).

Regards,
Allie
=^.^=

Ms.Allie

Thank you too much for your passing. I am really interested in conversation with anyone who his native language is English.  I am not beginner in English. I think anyone will get good conversation with me. I can say: I get about 3000 English words and I am not like people who just repeat (Where are u from? What do u do?) LOL.

I can discuss a lot of issues in English, always I ask God to help me and give me more to learn more and more.

I  still hope to get a conversation with anyone.

Thankx too much

for starters abo ali, you can switch "too much" with "so much" it's a big factor in knowing that your middle eastern XD..

keep up the good work ;)

Salman

thank you so much Mr.Salman

Mr. Aboali2000_m is so polite! ;)

I like this!

Abo Ali,

if your in riyadh we can meetup someplace and chat in english all you want, I'm free on weekends ;)

Salman

Thank u so much all.
I hope I am at Riyadh but I am at the south yet.

Thank you from inside my deep heart