Ready to party

GUYS, I will host a party in my villa in a very large compound in Riyadh,drop me an email and i will get back to you shortly.

So... are you American OR British?  Your profile contradicts itself.

Hi rami
how are you? hope every thing is good.

I like to know people.
I 'll be glad to come to ur party.

please send me how I can contact you?

best regards new friend

is the party over?

@alliecat. I think you scared rami away- I bet it would have been a great party :cheers:

:whistle:

@alliecat. I think you scared rami away- I bet it would have been a great party :cheers:

I think Alliecat was just doing some detective work!... :lol:

jazzy851 wrote:

:whistle:

I think Alliecat was just doing some detective work!... :lol:

Alliecat strongly believes *I* am a stalker (my assumption) :lol:
Naturally we do look at the new-comers profiles. Rami is an Arabic name; and his profile..../as Allie said above/ :D ... I'm also curious. A little intro from the gentleman could have been a better start.

Maybe he's offering to invite us to a party on a 'locals' compound :whistle:

:) Of course! Do you know of EB's famous 'simple offer'? It didn't make sense for many. Here it is:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=164020

1maxboss wrote:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:) Of course! Do you know of EB's famous 'simple offer'? It didn't make sense for many. Here it is:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=164020.

That was a hilarious thread? Thanks for enlightening me. :thanks:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=164020

1maxboss wrote:

And I can't help thinking of that last HUGE troll, the one who signed up under two ID's and argued back and forth with himself? :lol:

Well, THAT guy came to the forum, talking about how he was on EID compound and how he was going to have big parties and now we have a place to meet, yada yada yada.

He also PM'ed me and said he'd be attending a lot of embassy events and he'd need a companion and had ME in mind, if I wanted to go.

Anyway... ever since then, I've been very leery of people coming and making big promises (as much as I'd love to believe it's true, I'm a bit cynical, esp. when some things don't add up).

Max, FYI:  the 'big' troll was on the Digression thread, if you care to see how it went lol

Thanks Alliecat- took me a while to read through your ongoing Digression thread. Cant understand why people would even want to be into trollism.

1maxboss wrote:

Thanks Alliecat- took me a while to read through your ongoing Digression thread. Cant understand why people would even want to be into trollism.

Too much time on their hands?  Immature?  The need to feel superior to the 'suckers' who believe them?

Lots of reasons, all adding up to one very pathetic person.

Alliecat wrote:
1maxboss wrote:

Too much time on their hands?  Immature?  The need to feel superior to the 'suckers' who believe them?

Lots of reasons, all adding up to one very pathetic person.

i can understand now , therefore to all of you please be careful . some kind of people you will blame your self , lifetime just because you gave them a reason to be all over you . pity .

PARTY WHEN WHERE??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I WANT TO COME!! OTHERWISE PLEASE HAVE ANTHOR ONE SOON!!

party this weekend at my place!

but the invite list is full :P sry

Awhh!! NO !! Ok how many can you put on the list just for interest sake!!

i have 20 this weekend

k cool, thanks. Sounds like it will be fun!! Enjoy

phillip11 wrote:

PARTY WHEN WHERE??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I WANT TO COME!! OTHERWISE PLEASE HAVE ANTHOR ONE SOON!!

I would advise you to not be one of the party/compound whores.  Nobody likes or respects them.

No i would not be that.... I just don't want to spend my weekends alone inside my apartment. That would drive me crazy!!

Please don't confuse DRINKING/SEX/ and Drugs with what i am looking for. Just want to meet and make friends. Not into going Grazy at the party....

:)

phillip11 wrote:

No i would not be that.... I just don't want to spend my weekends alone inside my apartment. That would drive me crazy!!

Please don't confuse DRINKING/SEX/ and Drugs with what i am looking for. Just want to meet and make friends. Not into going Grazy at the party....

yeah...that's the best thing to do in life...to have a friends.....

phillip11 wrote:

By 'whore' I meant somebody who 'prostitutes' him or her self in order to gain access to a compound.  I've frequently seen this.  In high school, kids sucked up to the guy with the best car.  In Saudia, people suck up to the person on the compound and I've seen some of those compound people get very big heads because they're suddenly 'popular.' 

Only in Saudia ...:rolleyes:

Regardless of why people come.

Great times are had and everyone enjoys the weekend.  in the end it is about networking. The more people i know, the easier it is to find that hard to get usa cable (which i finally located thanks to a friend that had an extra one)

Plus. I hate staying up late like is required for Ramadan Hah

Freshlikesushi wrote:

I totally agree.  Saudis have shortened work hours and can be up half the night because they don't have to come to work until 10AM.  I've got to be there at the usual 7:30 :sosad:

So no staying up late for me!

Ditto. I get up for work at 3 and pull up to the house at  330 pm.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

party this weekend at my place!

but the invite list is full :P sry

Hey! I'll give you a blank sheet so you could have more on the the list!!! :lol::dumbom:

Haha, I understand alliecat.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Alliecat wrote:
phillip11 wrote:

By 'whore' I meant somebody who 'prostitutes' him or her self in order to gain access to a compound.  I've frequently seen this.  In high school, kids sucked up to the guy with the best car.  In Saudia, people suck up to the person on the compound and I've seen some of those compound people get very big heads because they're suddenly 'popular.' 

Only in Saudia ...:rolleyes:

yeah i know what you mean !! its not cool but i guess its everywhere !!

Freshlikesushi wrote:

Regardless of why people come.

Great times are had and everyone enjoys the weekend.  in the end it is about networking. The more people i know, the easier it is to find that hard to get usa cable (which i finally located thanks to a friend that had an extra one)

friends are the best to have . so enjoy it , you sounds like

a very social person .

also Ramdan should have more our hours so you can enjoy your

parties :idontagree::joking: