(Thread sticked)

Aurélie

thnx....nice and useful info....

Thanks for the information ! :)

A couple more added today

Cool ! :P

Thanks alot

Hello guys!

I would need some additional information: my bf (structural engineer) is currently looking for a job in UEA and so he started sending his CVs to the companies. One of them has responded that he should re-enter the application through Recruiting Company's internet page. As we figured out, this service would cost USD 95… Is it usual to pay some fees for recruiting companies or are there any free of charges?

that looks like a con man's trick

Atene wrote:

Hello guys!

I would need some additional information: my bf (structural engineer) is currently looking for a job in UEA and so he started sending his CVs to the companies. One of them has responded that he should re-enter the application through Recruiting Company's internet page. As we figured out, this service would cost USD 95… Is it usual to pay some fees for recruiting companies or are there any free of charges?

thanks for good information

Sadman6, thats good information about one list of all web sites of recruiting companies, sure it will help to job seekers and like us who like to change the company, appreciated. Ashiq. Dubai.

Thanks for the info!

thx a ton!

Great list, thank you. What are some good recruitment agencies to go through?

Thank you

thanks

Hi Lisa

Try Monster Gulf, Bayt, Michael Page, Gulf Talent, Naukri Gulf
Hays, Nadia.

Ohh dont forget one important site. Linkedin.

Thanks a lot. Useful list

Sunil Alick
Kitchen Steward

very helpful!  thanks very much

thank you for this informations

Am also looking for good chance in UAE am currently in sharjah working from 5 months and also want to find better salary as will..

thanks alot.. that's very useful

useful info;)

Thanks a lot for this information. This information will be very useful to job hunters who are looking to settle in UAE companies. Guys can upload their resumes in these portal. So that the recruiters will get in touch soon.

wow thansk :)

Useful one...

This is great man, thanks a lot!

Wonder full

thank you for this info

it help alot

[Moderated: Off topic.]

HI, I AM A GHANAIAN AND I NEED A JOB IN DUBAI. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH ONE?

Hi evelyn419,

Posting more details about the kind of job you are looking for, might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

P.S: Avoid posting in Caps lock on the forum, this might make your text reader friendly.

guys, what do you think about cvwarehouse.com?

I did avail their services (CV Distribution), I did get a respond(a few one). I don't find it very effective since majority of the responses refers me to their company website. 

What's your experience?

I am also looking forward on availing jobhunt.com services where they told me that I will have the chance to email my resume to employers (meaning I can buy database). What say you?

that's great job man ... i wanna ask a question please can i get a job before i stay 6 months in emirates ???? i mean do i need to stay more than 6 months to find another job ??? thx in advance

This is really useful

Yup.... really helpful :D

So thoughtful of you,Thank you.

pls am looking for a way to dubai, who is there to help me?pls.