New member, helo evryone :)

helow everyone how u doing? i just joined in Expat.com today, i live in nairobi, currently finishing my degree in Applied Computing in Business and looking for forward to make good friends, meet people share experiences and lots more.. iv seen many place around and still looking for many to enjoy.. nairobi is a fab place and boring without friends as-well. im 21m and want to know people, meet them, learn, socialize, go for adventures, parties, :) movies.. id love to meet foreigners from different places. i dont mind talking about anything and everything..:cheers:

Hi snow_speed,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you will get lots of new contact here.

All the best,
Christine

thank you Christine:)

it seems hard looking for and making friends in here, is Expat.com in nairobi that active? :( where is everyone?

Hi snow_speed!

Have you checked this thread ?: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=81887

Regards
Armand

hy armand thnx, but ppl seem to be so inactive in here.. i wonder  why

hahaha have patience ma friend, you wil get friends, but not that easy, if you really wanna make friends then keep visiting expat meetups and dinners, check this blog everyday. People might be busy now, dosent mean they are inactive for updates.

yeah I thnk u r ryt suribhai, its like  im in a hurry, il relax abit nw il b patient. Ya im looking 4wrd to thos xpat meetups. thnx for the help n thnx for addn me in to ur contacts as wel :)