New to Nairobi - Accommodation Advice and other suggestions

Hi,

I am headed to Nairobi next week for at least a few months, if not longer, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on place/areas to stay.   

I will be doing a fair amount of traveling throughout Nairobi, so a central location would be ideal.

I have found two places in the below areas, does anyone know anything about any of these?

* a place near the T-mall and five minutes from Wilson airport

* Sayona apartments – near Milimani

Also, if you have any other useful advise or suggestions for really cool things to do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Mica

Hello Mica and welcome to Expat.com!

Concerning the accommodation, I invite you to post an advert in Nairobi classifieds.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Hi,

Well I have a well funished room available in a 4 bedroom apartment located on Kabarnet Road off Ngong Road, 15mins bus ride to town. The rent for the room is 40,000(kenyan shillings)per month.

The room is furnished with :-

- bathroom
- double size bed
- build in wardrope
- dressing table
- TV

Rates includes:

- water and electricity
- wireless internet connection
- daily cleaning of room
- laundry service ( washing and ironing)

The building runs on solar energy, so hot water is available at your convenience. The compound has a swimming pool, gym and a basket ball court.

As, for the room of 25,000 (kenyan shillings) I'm sorry it has been taken. I'm open for negotiation. :) Feel free to ask me any questions......:)

I hope to hear from you soon

Cheers

Sherie

Hi sherieugwuala one of my friend want house, they will stay alone, they do not need sharing house, so do you have such kind? can you please reply. give me the details of the location and rent.

Hi,

Yes, I do have a 1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartment for rent. do contact me at +254737250777

thanks

sherie

Hi Sherie!

Could you please post in classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Armand,

I have done that ...

Thanks

Sherie