Party Friends/ Drinking Buddies

Hello friends! Me and my two buddies are going out tom night for some drinking (this is really random) hahaha we havent set the place yet but its prolly going to be around Makati area. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Its going to be quite late though as i am coming from work. Around 10pm hehehe

Hi, Resuri and I are going out tonight for a couple of drinks somewhere in Makati Avenue.  If you are interested, please PM me asap or (moderated: for security reason, pls use pm)

Hello all, new to the forums. What time do you usually meet up on Saturdays? Is anything happening tonight?

Philtee wrote:

Hello all, new to the forums. What time do you usually meet up on Saturdays? Is anything happening tonight?

We were out of town last night :) we drink anytime of the week actually. You can just pm me if you want to join our group some time.

Hi,

I am in...let me know if you guys plan something and I will join you.
tc

Guys ill pm you once we come-up with something soon :) you may also pm me your number and ill just invite through txt. Thanks! :)

Hmmm I don't see a pm button. O_o

@Philtee -> It is just below the avatar. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

lol...you would think I would be better at this...I work in IT but yeah no icon. I went to resuri's blogsite about 5 times now...

I'll dig through my settings and see if there is anything there.

Thanks

-Phil

You may pm me your number, we went out last night, clubbing and drinking with friends from other forum. I am not online most of the time so we just shoot text message for invites :) hehe

Philtee wrote:

lol...you would think I would be better at this...I work in IT but yeah no icon. I went to resuri's blogsite about 5 times now...

I'll dig through my settings and see if there is anything there.

Thanks

-Phil

Am not getting the PM option however, My number is 09054329752

Are there wine drinkers here? Or milk tea drinkers here? hehe :). I'm just suggesting other options which I'm willing to try.

Good suggestion Bri-yen,

I think coffee or a healthy hot tea will be good too :)

I do have Guest Listings in Palladium Night club, located at the New World hotel Makati city. PIN me: 2809076E

hi GUYs...! its so nice knowing you guy ! can we join sometimes when we are in Manila and if you guys are free ! treat will be on us...lets meet up as group like 6 or 7....thanks again !

Anytime! ;)

hello

Wuddup?

hi !

hello to everyone,,,who wants to hung out  or every weekend go out for fun...if you like to know me plz pm me,,,;);)[img]mashlyko[/img]

when i arrived in manila ill give my number guys and lets meet up ! yehey ! expecting more new friends....lets have coffee !

Leggo! I'll be arnd the area... :)

you are from Indonesia....bro ?

annekoolit wrote:

Good suggestion Bri-yen,

I think coffee or a healthy hot tea will be good too :)

Thank you for noticing and the compliment, Anne. Drinkers club doesn't always mean drinks with alcohol. We can always opt for something beneficial for our health. Keep it healthy this Valentine's day while enjoying it!

I agree with what you said Bri-yen :) This way, I think it will also be easier to create a mini program flow for the gathering. Let's start with introduction of the members first, then ice breaker activities and anything under the sun.:)

Now the answerables are these:

A. Guestlist
- Let's make the list here.  Expats, Ex-expats, People who would like to be an expat. Everyone's welcome :) 

B. Place of Gathering
- Where do most of our friends here stay? Makati? Ortigas? Pasay? etc? Apart from where you are staying at, write other areas/places you would be comfortable to go to.

C. Date
- What days would most people be free?  Invite your expat friends whom you've met here or in other places. I know a few expat friends whom I would like to invite as well.

Let's plan everything here so people could see :) Reply with your edited version of guestlist below.  Please write your name as confirmation, places you would be comfortable to have this gathering at, suggested place of gathering (if you have any), and your available dates.

[EVENT NAME] Anyone who would like to suggest? :)
Guestlist

1. Anne - Eastwood/Ortigas Area up to Makati, Pasay. If weekday I'm free on Wednesdays, If weekend, I'll be free on March 8, 15, April 12 onwards. :)

2. Write here

I prefer Wednesday evenings since I mostly spend my weekends in Los Banos, Laguna. But I don't want too late since I have to work on Thursday. And I prefer Ortigas center. Last time, I gathered with some expats in Metrowalk, but it was too noisy. But I still prefer Ortigas center.

great job guys im inn !

i can contrube as well , my office at SALCEDO VILLAGE Makati city...then i can organized to move at MAKATI SPORTS CLUB for few drinks and snaks.....which just beside my office !

good day to all and thank you for such events.....im excited !!!

good to hear guys that you are having such meet-up there... goodluck guys... cheers from Saudi Arabia...:cheers:

Im in! Let me know if you guys will come-up with something. So far Im free on weekends but in two weeks time I will be in shifting schedule. I will try and make time to join though as long as its in Makati. Always nice to meet a group of people to hang-out with! :)

That makes us four people. I know two other people who would like to join so that makes 6. Any other active people out here?  :)

Thanks guys lets make some arrangements when everyone's get free time to meet up in one place as group ! Regards

im in guys! sent my number through pm!

Hey there, i am new to Makati, and i suppose i need some friends to hangout with, plz keep me posted for the hangouts.

im going clubbing probably in republiq club fri or sat.. PM me if you wanna come

Hi! Is this thread still active? :D

Yeah wondering about that as well..haha

We can always make it active!! :) just a lot busier now than before. If you have ideas though im always open to randomness :)

There are a lot of rave parties lined up as the year ends! Maybe we can form a group and go to some of them! :D

anybody free tonight? let's have a drink!