Hi Turkish frinends

looking to improve my Turkish Language

Hi basem_eng77,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I wish you good luck and i hope you get lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Basem,

Im Turkish and working in Dubai for a while, i have a good Turkish friend who is willing to improve her English and taking private lessons now. its better you meet her and have a friendship for language exchange. if interested let me know please.

good morning, i saw your reply to a topic for Turkish Language, if you are still in Dubai; i am looking for someone to teach me Turkish Language, i know few phrases, but looking to able to communicate
please advice if you or someone can help me with this.

thanks and wishing you a wonderful day

Hi shalabynisreen ,
Are you still interested in turkish? If yes please contact with me.

Hi, yes i still am,

Hello.

l am Turkish and coming to Dubai by the end of this month.

l will be teaching English in Dubai, and l have taught Turkish to a couple of American friends before.

If you are interested, you can pm me and we can stay in touch for Turkish lesson.

Regards,

Umut

Hi Umut, great then i just ping me when you arrive safetly to Dubai and we can arrange it.

thanks cant wait to start

Hello,

Great. Btw l am looking for a studio apartment or room in Dubai.

l wonder if you have any advice.

Umut

Umut; any specific area?

Hello and sorry for my late reply.

l arrived in Dubai yesterday and l am temporarily staying at guest house provided by the company. W

WEll l am looking for a place anywhere near Al Quoz.

Thanx

umut

Hi Umut;

welcome to Dubai.
check this link you will find sth for sure
https://dubai.dubizzle.com/property-for … __in=Start typing here&keywords=&is_basic_search_widget=0&is_search=1&added_gte=&company_item_id=&furnished=&listed_by=&size__gte=&size__lte=&bathrooms__gte=1&bathrooms__lte=1&real_estate_agent=&landlord=&property_developer=

Hello,

Than k you for the link l have been checking places and hopefully l will find one.

btw if u are still interested in learning Turkish, pm me and u can send me ur whatsapp number and we can communicate there. l dont have a simcard yet but l will get one tomorrow.

Hello,
welcome. i am interested in learning Turkish language, I traveled to Istanbul, Pamukkale and Efes last summer and i loved it.
i want to have Turkish friends too for business opportunities and others.
++++
i am interested in getting a job in Dubai. i paid an agent 700USD to get me a one year job contract with accommodation and other benefits in Ghana since December last year.
i need a better link. can you help with your new company? I can do customer care, marketing,  sales and telemarketing.
thank you

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Umut;
hopefully you got a SIM card, send me your number and i will save it and will reply back to you. are you in Dubai already?

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply.

Yes l managed to get a simcard and find a place :)

l sent my new mobile no to ur inbox :)

wana learn turkish dr,

Hello Alex,

lf you like to learn Turkish, You can send me ur number on private message so we can discuss it.

Cheers,

Umut