Does anyone have any pictures of.............

Hi all

Does anyone have any pictures i can veiw of the following compounds please,:) it would be very helpful to me as i need to choose one ASAP, as i will be arriving in Saudi by the next weekend. :)

I know i do not need to have choosen one by then, however, it will give me a start point when looking....

compounds recommended are as follows:

Arabian Homes
Al Basateen Village
Mura Bustan
Al Fakhiriya

Also, I need any ideas you have on long term car leasing, in jeddah, "where one should go to lease a car", (company names etc)

Thank you

:cool:

Wondering why most of your postes ends with dots:

Hi to all..... by MikaTect
Would like to Introduce myself to the forum.......... by MikaTect
Does anyone have any pictures of............. by MikaTect

:)

I don't know much about Jeddah; otherwise would do collect and send pix to you. Your best bet is to Google all these names one by one.

Arabian Homes Jeddah
Al Basateen Village Jeddah
Mura Bustan Jeddah
Al Fakhiriya Jeddah

Hope this helps ;)

hey there mate!

as for the compounds im not sure but for a car lease, i cud hook u up with a real nice and easy leasing company... its all quite hassle free.

let me know when ure in and i'll take it from there.

:lol: Hassle free in Saudi Arabia, lol I like that one, funny guy

well yes, Louise.Welge

getting a car thru this leasing company really is hassle free... u gotta try to know them :D

ali2012
im currently renting a car from hertz and paying 3200 sar a month for a small car like jetta

the leasing company that u r talking about, do they do cheaper cars that are new

the jetta i have is a 2012 model with 2000 kms driven on it only

if you can help get a better deal, hook me up man please

Hi all!!  thanks for the update,

Well, finally arrived here in Saudi!!!  If i'm honest, actually i have been here for 1 Month, and staying in a place called TAIF.

However, will be leaving Taif in approx 1 Month to finally reside somewhere in Jeddah for the duration of my contract. I have been pointed in the direction of compounds.....

In particular the following:
AL ANDALUS and SIERRA

Please can anyone give me a heads up as to whether either of these compounds are any good... pics would be a great start if anyone has any....

Thank you in advance

mate welcome to Saudi - the heads up about the compound is great but you need to get your employer to sort this out for you coz if u r looking to get the accommodation yourself in these compounds which belong to Arabian homes, prepare to wait 5-6 months for a vacancy :)

Hey Ozzinksa

thanks for the heads up, i have a contact who can sort this out for me fairly quickly, but just wanted some pics of the place if i could get some...

lucky man if you are connected that well Mika

unfortunately I dont have any pics of the place tho

Good luck