Hola. my first forum post.

Hola from San Juan Cosala, Jalisco, Mexico.  Are there many other families with young children that are enjoying an expat life?

Welcome to Expat.com enosfamily.com!

A little introduction maybe?;)

You come from which country?
The relocation was difficult to San Juan Cosala?

Harmonie.:)

My name is Camille and we moved to Mexico from Rhode Island, USA. 

Moving a family is difficult and yet rewarding.  It depends on how you look at it -or what has happened during the day. 

Our kiddos have lived in just one place their entire life and were nervous about such a big move.  But they have traveled and have friends in many places.  I think it's good for them to realize that friendship is not just based on proximity.  You can have friends that live far away.  And this move has allowed them to make new friends.  Thus broadening their horizon.

But easy?  HA!  We lived a very efficient life in the States and everything ran like a fine tuned machine.  That does not exist here. 

I feel like a cat that is falling.  The kitty is twisting constantly but does land on it's feet.  We are constantly twisting as we adjust but we usually land on our feet. 

We are very much enjoying the weather.  Homes here do not have heat or air conditioning -it's not necessary.  Coming from the northeast of the States where it gets cold and gray in the winter, this has been a refreshing change for my husband.

Our original plan was for the kiddos to attend a bilingual school and get their Spanish down.  But schools here are not a good thing for the kiddos so now I am home-schooling our 3 kiddos.  That was a big change of plans.  But it is working out well and it gives us the added benefit of flexibility in our schedule.  Plus, they are receiving a stellar education right now.

That's a little about us.  We blog about our adventures at ENOSFAMILY.COM.  Check us out!

Happy trails.