Jumbo

Hi Everyone,

I just moved to Nairobi from Australia and I'm keen to meet ppl in town.

In particular I'm keen to practise my Spanish if there are any hablantes de castellano en la ciudad!

Sam

Hi and welcome to the forum SamanthaW!

What are you doing in Nairobi?
What are your first impressions?

Regards
Armand

HI samantha, friday is working day for most of them so may be its not possible for everyone, we are planning to go to paradise lost on saturday... i am not sure about the plan, still have to confirm... hope you have fun on friday.... thanks for the invitation....

Hi Sam,
Welcome to Kenya. Soy keniana y hablo un poco espanol. No se habla mucho aqui pero es posible juntarse con gentes que lo hablan.

(For those who do not understand Spanish,I've just said: I am Kenyan and I speak a little Spanish. It is not spoken here but it is possible to meet people who speak it).

We can hook up once in a while for practice.

Welcome,karibu,bienvenido!

Hi Sam, i love Spanish! but don't speak it :) Check out my profile and if i seem like someone you'd like to know, get in touch! Take care!

Hi Sam,
enjoy ur stay

hi all.im mayc yfrom kenya and wish to meet new palz from all over the world.anyone intrested?

Hello SamanthaW, where abouts in Aussie you from, i spent quite  a while there, but i can only help you polish your Kenyanese :D