Convention de stage/Paris Language school

Hello!
Can anyone recommend a French Language School in Paris that would be able to offer a convention de stage while also allowing me to do an internship? I want to improve my French and also do a 6 month internship that has already been offered to me (starting in January 2012). If classes were offered during the weekend or evening, that would be best, but even a two day-all day type schedule would work too. 
Thank you!

Welcome to Expat.com emikosh!

And good luck in your search.;)

Harmonie.:)

I am also looking for the same thing.

Did either of you guys manage to find a way round all of this? I am supposed to be starting an internship in 3 weeks and I'm desperate to do it but getting the convention de stage in something that isn't totally random is proving near impossible (and very expensive!) I'm going a little bit crazy here trying to sort it all out, if anyone has any advice, ideas, or suggestions I would be massively grateful; I've checked a few of these forums and nobody seems to have an answer which makes me think even more that it's almost not even doable.

Hello phillocker and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you can start a new thread on the Paris forum for more visibility as this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi i am not really sure language school can give you convention de stage ... The only quick and easy way to get it if you are not a student is to use the services of Bestudentagain . With them (they speak english ) you can register in a good foreign college and get the paper you need to do your internship in France . Very reliable and easy to do

andrea666 wrote:

Hi i am not really sure language school can give you convention de stage ... The only quick and easy way to get it if you are not a student is to use the services of Bestudentagain . With them (they speak english ) you can register in a good foreign college and get the paper you need to do your internship in France . Very reliable and easy to do

Hello and welcome on board

Thanks for the additional information.

For info, this thread has been inactive since 2012, but your participation is really appreciated.

Feel free to create a new thread and introduce yourself to the community here please.

Regards
Kenjee

But anyway, language schools don't give convention de stage because you are not in professionnal internship. You learn a language, so, it's like a school or an university (college)...

Hi,
You can have a valid convention de stage when you follow an online course session with Be Student Again. Not free but very easy to use. Good luck !

Yès that's also what i did to get an internship in France and everything got well, Be Student Again anwers all your questions, just ask them and good luck !

You still have the possibility to have a convention by paying 500 euros, Contact Be Student again, they will explain to you how it work ! Cheers !

Be Student Again could be your solution, i used it a few years ago and it really helped me to get an internship, just an advice but useful .. :)

I warmly recommand it too because it's easy and quick, you can get your convention in less than 2 days and begin the internship ASAP.

yes you can have the form completed in one day. Very quick with bestudentagain  and i think the only solution

Yès i also used it very convenient and quick solution !

The convention is a way to protect yourself during the internship, the costs are not so high and the online session is good with be Student again, you will learn a lot !

Yès i also heard about Be Student Again by friends of mine, they all said that it's simple and quick

Contacte Be Student again, ils t expliqueront mais si tu as deja trouve le stage, c est vraiment la solution la plus rapide

@ honore23 > Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum?

Thanks

Priscilla

Oups sorry Priscilla i dign t realize, i was meaning, just Contact be student, they will explain how it works

Yes i ve Heard of be student again but i was wondering if it worked with all kind of education ?

Yes i think it works with all kinf of education . But the best way for you is to contact them if you worry. You will find how to contact on website. They are very helpful

:) okay thank you i will, a friend of mine says the same thing as you !

hi all, Be student has a very large offer of education sessions in marketing, international trade and so on, so you will for sure find something that fits your need !

yes i did international marketing with be student again and all was just perfect!

Hi i also would like to do an internship but i don t have the Convention de stage and i really don t understand how i can get it

To have a a convention de stage you need to be register in a school . Sometimes it is not easy . The best way to do it very quickly is to use a service like Bestudentagain . With them you can choose online your school and you receive your convention de stage in 1 or 2 days.

Yès it is very easy and quick as Adonce says ! I received it the day after my subscription and begun internship three days later.

the best way to have a convention de stage ready to use in one day , to make internship in a company in France. i used Bestudentagain and my friends too, iti very reliable.

i'm actually looking a way to obtain a "convention de stage" since i finished my studies last year, is be student again expensive ?

No Bertildesuede, it's not so expensive, about 450 euros, and you'll get an international student card and a lot of avantages

Not at ll, about 500 euros ! Some universities have the same costs

I also need a convention but is Be Student again a good solution for everybody, are there some restrictions ?

No it's opened to all students, no matter where They come from

@bouchue, no there are no restrictions at all, Be Student again is opened to all students

And what about the requested entry level ? Have Be Student some minimum level request to get the convention ?

It cost about 500 euros but you Will havé then a lot of d'avantages

In fact you need the level of Bachelor but you can too with only a high school diploma. the best is too ask bestudentagain about what you can do with your specific level.

OKay thank you ! Bachelor is a minimal request but not necessary if you have superior, that's great !

yes and if you have any questions you can call bestudentagain or let them a mail on their website. They reply quickly qnd are very kind. It is a great service for your internship in France!