Looking for Chinese mandarin Teacher

Two children 11 and 13 yrs old are looking for a Mandarin teacher in Rueil Malmaison. One of them has good basics. Petits prix, small charge please ! Many thanks

A little bit far from my place:)wish u good luck:)

They are every two weks in Boulogne Billancourt, is it better for you ? We have metro stations Pont de Sevres or Billancourt. But would have to be on satirday or Sunday morning in that case.

Billancourt is ok for me.til september.I have nothing much to do.so I'd like to help:)I'm not a professional teacher:)just a student trying to learn French before September lol .and I'm trying to improve my English 2:) anyway.money is not a big thing for me.I like children.lol.though can't say I'm good at English or French.but definitely good at mandarin lol.cuz I'm from Beijing,was Born in Beijing and lived there about 19years(then I came to Paris lol) :)so no accent

Looks fine for us !

You can practice french from our family by spending family  time with us  on saturdays or sundays as per your free time. In return you can help our son Julian to practice his Mandarin Chinese in a little formal way ( we have already chinese books etc....). For example you spend an hour with Julian and after then we end the resst of the time together , you share our lunch or diner etc...me and my wife have spent many years in China...
What do you think ?

Hello,

Do you still need a Mandarin tutor from September? Im a Chinese student in Paris as well...

Hi,

Is anyone here living in Paris and still willing to teach? I am intermediate at mandarin and would like to meet up 2-3 times weekly for lessons! I am based in Republique

Thanks
Roscoe

Hi Roscoe,

You have posted on quite an old thread here.

I advise you to post an ad in the Language classes in Paris section if you wish to teach mandarin.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: