Looking for good schools in france

Hello !
I'm looking for a good university in France and I was wondering if anyone has an idea
Thank you!

Hello emyimane,

Welcome on board  :)

There are so many universities in France and good ones  :happy: . Maybe you can tell us in which city or region you will be most willing to study ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I'm studying economics and management so I was wondering about any university in Paris maybe or anywhere ?

Hi,
France is home to some of the top universities, business schools and engineering colleges. Check out Times, SJTU and Financial Times B-school rankings by searching in Google.
Otherwise, just go by Campus France. There is a great search function.
Best,
Vs

Hi! In Paris, you can have a look at Dauphine University (economics and finance mainly) and IAE Paris (management and other areas, both are very good universities.
Feel free to ask for more info!
Aurelien

But you must to know that accomodation in Paris is very expensive and not sure that you get one in a university residence... All Universities don't make English speaking programs.

Hello,
if you want to leran french before going to the university, I went to a very nice school in the 11th district call Langue Appart. It was very helful and not very expensive. It's call Langue Appart'
Kati

Salut katie merci pour ton message  je parle déjà le français merci en tout cas (Hi Katie thanks for your message.
Actually, i do speak french. Thanks )