What is the best way to find a job in U.A.E

dear all,

i would like to have some advices and tips about how to find a job in U.A.E ?

Graduated last year from a Frensh college, i have an engineer degree majored in Technical textiles and advanced Materials, and now i work as Production planning supervisor in an international group specialzied in fashion, in Morocco. I had also experiences work in France and China (internships).

Do u think that my profil can be attractive for the labor market there and recuiters ? will be more difficult if i am a Moroccan woman?

What is the efficient way to find a job and how long it can takes?

Thanks !

Best regards,

Bushra

Hi Bushra!

Maybe you should browse the different articles of our participative guide. They might contain the tips you are looking for ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hello Bushra,

It is not difficult to find a job. But it is difficult to be hired straight from Morocco. I have a huge list of sites that i can share with you but the key is for you to visit UAE and contact people yourself, some recrutiment agencies and knock on some of the companies that could have a career for you.

It is not difficult for a Moroccan lady.

Thats what I did to get a job and it took me around 1 month to find a job during which i made 4-5 interviews.

Regards,
Haytham

which cities i have more chance to find a job easily??
Yeah i think the best way that i go and check there ! it will be for vacation in the same!

Thnks Haytham,

Are you specific about the detination? Qatar is a good option because Qatar's growth stands 10 years back of dubai. Next venue for football (may be ) makes qatar a good job market.

Regarding UAE since you have your bachelors in textile industry it will be easy for you to get a job in distribution wing of any textile companies.

All the textile items are importing from foriegn countries , hence no scope for production. Then the distribution comes into play here.

The vital two things you need for getting a job in uae

1. UAE experience
2. Valid UAE driving license if your work environment include outside office.

Hope my post was informative. My advice is just have a target on the industry you looking and the designation you want. Go to google have a job market analysis of uae.

After that target companies you looking and their presence in UAE.go to their websites and look opportunities in career section.

If you are no vision about your career and just want a job no need to worry. come down with a 3 month visa (adviced). Spend your first month 20 hours a day browsing and sending cv. Second month onwards you ill start getting calls and you ill have 70-90  % chance to get a job ( you should compromise with salary and designation)

Regards

Bushra,
Sorry for the late reply.
Certainly Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Also Sharjah, coz it is linked to Dubai by 1 road.
I live in Sharjah and work in Dubai so it is no problem.
If you need anything, dont be shy to ask.

yshakanand... I will have to disagree on two points.
Qatar mostly are requiring ppl in the construction industry and their requirements are higher than UAE because the population & area is limited.
Also the driving license is not a issue at the start. I am still to obtain the license however I am not working in the Sales field.

haythambibo

I agree with you. I am not from textile industry. I came here 4 months back, i had an engineering degree and a masters in business administration and another one in IT. I applied for top noched electronic companies like siemens, nokia etc.

The bitter experience i had was every one asked for driving license and UAE experience otherwise you have to compromise your designation and salary.

And regarding Qatar you said correct construction is going on high pace absolutely wright. Please review my post once more i mentioned Qatar is now standing 10 year back of dubai.

For any country to be developed the first they should improve infrastructure and that's the thing happening there.

For a long term destination Qatar is a the best one. The cons is Qatar expensive then UAE.

Correct me if i am wrong

Regards

[email protected] wrote:

1. UAE experience COMPLETE RUBBISH

2. Valid UAE driving license if your work environment include outside office. EVEN MORE RUBBISH

if u r in moroco it is cheaper for u to use the internet .. bayt.com  ... dubaiinfo.com  .... monistor.com ..  dubiziil.com  ...... or find anyone in uae to help ... good luck morocon girl

I believe there is a lot of competition for jobs in dubai these days. As such, you might have to make some sacrifices. Besides the above mentioned websites I also recommend jobsnow.ae