Pattaya: high speed Internet, condo in Wong Amat

Greetings!

I am committed to moving to Pattaya by the end of the summer.  Because of my work, I need reliable high speed Internet service wherever I am.  My current plan is to deploy two different providers going into the same condo, with either synchronous or asynchronous Internet service but my upload speeds must also be fast (500 mbit minimum, up to 2 gbit or more if available).  Can  you please recommend ISPs who serve the Wong Amat area (near the Mirage Resort) and who would offer commercial-grade Internet service?  Thanks in advance and have an amazing day!

Greetings!
I am committed to moving to Pattaya by the end of the summer. Because of my work, I need reliable high speed Internet service wherever I am. My current plan is to deploy two different providers going into the same condo, with either synchronous or asynchronous Internet service but my upload speeds must also be fast (500 mbit minimum, up to 2 gbit or more if available). Can you please recommend ISPs who serve the Wong Amat area (near the Mirage Resort) and who would offer commercial-grade Internet service? Thanks in advance and have an amazing day!
-@pr3d4t0r

The two largest companies are 3BB (3BB Fibre and Giga Fibre) and AIS Fibre. Stay away from TOT, the state owned company,they are way to expensive for some strange reason.

Both 3BB and AIS Fibre have websites. Just google them.

@Leeds forever! - Awesome, thanks. I will start researching both 3BB and AIS Fibre. Have an awesome day.

@Leeds forever! - Another question, for redundancy: are there any xDSL providers in Thailand? Because I don't know my new home's set up, running fiber from two different providers at the same time may not be possible. So thinking about fiber + DSL as a potential alternative. Also thinking about having Starlink from a dish in the balcony, if it meets regulatory approval. Decisions, decisions...

@Leeds forever! - Another question, for redundancy: are there any xDSL providers in Thailand? Because I don't know my new home's set up, running fiber from two different providers at the same time may not be possible. So thinking about fiber + DSL as a potential alternative. Also thinking about having Starlink from a dish in the balcony, if it meets regulatory approval. Decisions, decisions...
-@pr3d4t0r

First you need to check out which provider runs the incoming internet in the condominium building and in the area. Where I'm staying in Jomtien I can't just chose any operator. Having two different providers isn't even possible. Going for two providers + Starlink is overkill and in my opinion a total waste of money.

@Leeds forever! - It'd be one provider + Starlink or two providers (e.g. fiber / xDSL).

Thanks for the quick reply - have an awesome day!

1GB down available everywhere. Getting 500MB may be a bit more of a challenge. You may have to bond 2 services.

1GB down available everywhere. Getting 500MB may be a bit more of a challenge. You may have to bond 2 services.
-@wozzlegummich

3BB Fibre has 500/500 mbit/s as an option (not MB).

@wozzlegummich - Coolio, thanks.  Router tap dancing coming up!  Have an awesome day.

@Leeds forever! - Thanks -- I guessed that\s what was meant.  No issues if we had MB instead of mb transfer rates!  Have a great weekend.

@Leeds forever! - Thanks -- I guessed that\s what was meant. No issues if we had MB instead of mb transfer rates! Have a great weekend.
-@pr3d4t0r

If you'd pay per MB then you couldn't afford it.