Hi, I am newbie, Just move in Pattaya, I want friend:)

I am JJ
I just moved my life to live in Pattaya.

I work as a web programmer.

Now have no friend :(

I looking forward to meet some friend, lady or guy your welcome.

Hi kanomping and welcome to the forum.

Maybe you could tell a bit more about you.
What are your impressions about Pattaya?

Regards
Armand

Hi, Armand. thanks you for your msg.

umm...Hi all

I am JJ you can call me that name.

I am 25 years old, I just moved here only 2 weeks. I moved here for stay with my bf and also work as web programmer. I moved from Bangkok, but i original from Khon Kaen ,Thailand.

Pattaya I stay in north Pattaya. I like go hang out, beach, drink, cool place. (Im not drink much)

I have no friend here becoz most of friend are stay in Bangkok.
I would like to know friend here. Can change an email or facebook.

:)

Thanks for the introduction JJ !

Hope you will obtain many responses and why not organising a meetup with other forum member ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi, me and my gf are living here in pattaya as well and i am a web programmer as well!...

Welcome aboard kanomping
The 1st steps of being an expat any country is not the easiest of things to get used to, especially in the beginning. But as time goes along and you take more steps, you will find your journey gets easier and better. ;)

Wish you luck in Pattaya and hope you will meet some friends out there... :)

Jaz :cool:

i'm Thai, and can be your friend... yeah yeah...

Well ... I live in Pattaya with my gf, and I'm also in IT so let's have a drink :)

Hey all, I'm American but have a Thai wife and we live in Pattaya. I work in the IT field as well (and trying to teach myself some Objective-C on the side).  I'm also pretty new here and looking to make some friends other than just my wife.

am coming to pattaya on4th july..first time am travelling alone.i want to make some friends to hang around thre..if u interested i wud like hang around with u.abt me am anand from india am 29 yrs old..plz email me [email protected]

Seems like theres an IT meeting then :lol::cheers:

Hello All,
I'm originally from Seattle but have been spending most of my time outside the US for the last 10 years or so. I recently moved to Pattaya along with my Filipina wife and my 5 year old daughter. We have a great little beach house on a small island in the Philippines but the schools there suck so we moved here. I'm into scuba, golf, guitar playing, traveling etc. Would like to make some local friends so let's get together.

am ariving pattaya on 4th july2012..am travelling alone.....this is my first time in pattaya....i wud like to   meet like minded people....i wud like hang around..... any one  oout thre.......
     i dont  know muh abt pattya.....but heard it has great  night life..i  really wnan exp that..
              knock knock......!!!!!!   c ya

u can call me also J
my nick name Jane

i am ordinary Bangkok
i often go to pattaya for racing

if you free and wanna explore more pattaya

please leave personal message back to me na krub.

me to hehe hang out some time!

annenontaseang...haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.am arriving pattaya on 5th jul.intrested

zxeus wrote:

Hi, me and my gf are living here in pattaya as well and i am a web programmer as well!...

Oh where do you work for? hehehe...did you want more staff? lol

Nice to meet you and hope we can be friend, say hi to your gf for me too :)

annenontaseang wrote:

Hi, what is your name? I hope we can talk more. :)

Ketsarin

anandindia wrote:

annenontaseang...haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.am arriving pattaya on 5th jul.intrested

Are you get abck yet?? hehehe

jazzy851 wrote:

Welcome aboard kanomping
The 1st steps of being an expat any country is not the easiest of things to get used to, especially in the beginning. But as time goes along and you take more steps, you will find your journey gets easier and better. ;)

Wish you luck in Pattaya and hope you will meet some friends out there... :)

Jaz :cool:

Thanks you very much :)

annenontaseang wrote:

Hi, you can call me Ketsarin or JJ

Nice to meet you and hang out :)

jazzy851 wrote:

Seems like theres an IT meeting then :lol::cheers:

Hahahah...are you?

kaizoku wrote:

Well ... I live in Pattaya with my gf, and I'm also in IT so let's have a drink :)

Nice to meet you! where pattaya you live? let hang out!

Thanks!!! sorry for late reply, I lose my hotmail email has some one hack lol...I forgot password to get in here. hope every one still want to hang out!!!

But right now in Pattaya have rainging every day!! Please take care yourself!

This is my email. [email protected]

please keep iin touch :)

stevemcfish wrote:

i'm Thai, and can be your friend... yeah yeah...

Your really welcome!

kanomping wrote:
annenontaseang wrote:

Hi, you can call me Ketsarin or JJ

Nice to meet you and hang out :)

Hi JJ
I'm Ann nice to meet you too I just off to Bangkok I'll be back to Pattaya soon if u have line or whatsapp inbox we can chat there

Hi everyone have you guys organized any meetings yet.  I'd like to get together next time you plan to meet.  Please leave me a message as to where.  I am in Pattaya on 3rd road.
Al

@JJ

Hope you're enjoying your stay there... ;)

Good luck ;):)

wow...unfortunately...i'll be in bangkok soon and not pattaya...would be interested to explore that place too

alphilan wrote:

Hi everyone have you guys organized any meetings yet.  I'd like to get together next time you plan to meet.  Please leave me a message as to where.  I am in Pattaya on 3rd road.
Al

Nope....I very busy at work right now!

Go bed soon too...

Only hv some friend number thanks!!

Living in Pattaya too, and my GF also moved here for me from Bangkok and misses her family and friends.  We've met a few friends recently on here and on Couchsurfing community.  I may need a web programmer for some work soon for a website I'm building if I can't figure it all out on my own this year.

I was met nice girl last month she from england and we will meet again on Sat to go to see Pattaya Player club.

The *Pattaya Players* (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) are proud
to announce that tickets are now on sale for their latest comic
calamity, *“Inspector
Drake and the Perfekt Crime”* (directed by Wendy Khan) playing on September
28-29, 2012 at Eastern Grand Palace Hotel.

More info:
Mr. Christopher T. Parsons
Board Member - President
Pattaya Players
[email protected]
pattayaplayers.org

That sounds great I'm telling Nidd about it. I love there's a live theater in Pattaya!

you're getting the word out JJ :D x

I wish I were there myself to attend, but I won't be back til the 14th of Oct.  I did post this on the Couchsurfing Pattaya forum though and I hope my GF, Nid does go too.

ripcurlgrl wrote:

you're getting the word out JJ :D x

:D

Sorry I cant go :'(

I have to go BKK for training :(

hi, welcome Thailand, you will find pattaya quite particular, but is a nice place.

My sister and mom live in Pattaya. Maybe anytime I visit there, we can meet:)

Hi kanomping, any developer here? I am looking for friend and work in Pattaya, Can someone tell where can I find that??=))

@friman78 -> I think you should start a new thread with your questions on work on the Pattaya forum in order to avoid being off topic here. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie