Moving to pattaya on 28th april 2014

Hi ,.  I m buket. 32 years old ... from turkey.. i will move to pattaya on 28th april to work in pluak daeng area. ( automotive industry)  I guess my house will be in pattaya. I have a 2 years of contract and i have no friends there... i would like to meet other expats.... :)

Hi Buket I'm Andrew. I'm in a very similar position! I will be working in Pluak Daeng at an automotive place (TI automotive) starting from the 21st of April.  I will be in a hotel in Pattaya as this is a short term transfer (6 weeks) to see if both myself and the company want to organise a longer transfer. Though I guess if I liked it and decided to permanently move here I would have to find accommodation.

Anyway I want to meet some new people as well so maybe when you arrive we could meet up some time.

Hope you enjoy all your time living in pattaya, the roads are hectic so be careful, I've lived hear 1 year now after buying my apartment in cosy beach Phratamnak, and waiting for it to be built, hope you enjoy your new job x

Hi
How are you doing in Pattaya.

You did not reply.
As I said Im coming to Pattaya on 2nd June Im quiet new to the place. So suggest where to stay.

Mu Mail  [email protected]