Converting my permit

I have got Italian carta soggiorno (long term residence) can I change it in Netherlands? If yes how?

To change it, you have to find somone who can offer you a fixed contract job but only if they did not find anybody in netherlands that can do the job.

You can convert it also through self-employment if you meet the requirements.

Both of these options is hard to achieve...

@Guurl ohhh if I get a contract for 1year and address is it possible that I could change it

@jahangir Khan11 Dear Jahangir Khan11, we can offer you a room for how many months you are interested in? But you are not able to have your address here because it is a hotel/ commercial realestate. Let me know if I can help you further. Br Monique

@Hotel Leeuwerik hello thank you for the message... I am planning to be there but I really need a address and contract to get permission to work over there

@jahangir Khan11 These two things are not enough.

Employer has to prove that no one in NL wants the job or there is lack of applicants.

I think they look at minimum wage also. You need to go to IND Website to look for the requirements.

@Guurl ohhh really thank you for the information and I will make sure I do contact a lawyer over there... But thanks alot for your time and kindness